Dumaguete Info Search

Guys Trying to find a GF Here

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by PatO, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I was fooled, I landed an online "Trophy", drop dead gorgeous, Boyfriend Free since Birth (still is after 2 years with me and 2 others that I know of strangely lol) and all I can say is THANK GOD there was around 9,000 Km's between us to stop me making a very bad mistake, again! But studying her and talking to others opened my eyes, I am happy I have many online Filipino friends (around 4/5th's are women with foreign Husbands) who have advised and guided me over the years to making a WISE decision instead of rushing into something I would regret (like my first two marriages)

I have to admit, I am a judgemental b@st@rd who tut tuts and mutters under his breath, I do not agree with some things, I really hate how many come to the Philippines simply to exploit, but I have also learnt for each Guy who comes here to exploit they are most likely outmatched by 5+ willing to exploit them... Here in Oz Filipina got a BAD rap with the 70's Mail Order Bride fiasco, but in all honesty, these guys were paying for "Sex Tours" (and they WERE openly advertised as such too) and were meeting Bar Girls, falling in lust, marrying them, bringing them back, then wondered why their worlds fell apart with Girls who were overly demanding and material, not to mention WHY they had married a young girl in the first place, they got what they paid for and they paid the price, simple as that!

When I first started talking to Filipinos after many years of speaking to online friends I had made around the world since going online in 1996, I noticed how many City Girls would tell me NEVER go to the Province as the Girls are dirt poor, Farmers Daughters, uneducated, talk about laying it on thick! Then I began to notice the spoilt little Prima Donnas who were sent to Nursing School etc who only wanted to Party and hated their Parents for sending them there, whilst the Province Girls were a world away from these Brats!

I spent 5 Full Years speaking to my now Wife, before deciding to come here to meet her which took another 18 months for me to save the money to come and meet and marry her, after all those years, I was faced with some real eye candy, but my round face chubby little friend was always there, advising, talking, as we grew closer we became friends, a couple of years later, we were best friends, then when I finally caught my "Trophy" out for the 3rd time and called it off, several months later asawa confessed to me her real feelings, and I have to admit, I had woken up to who was genuine and who was not, but I have never cheated and never strung someone along, so there was no way I was going to flirt with my best friend and ruin a friendship especially while I was 'Online Dating another'...

I AM GLAD I took SO LONG! We bonded on a level which I believe would have been impossible had we met first somewhere then gotten to know each other, we have had many trials in our time, mainly misunderstandings, Aussie Culture and Filipino Culture I would have to say is often like Oil and Water! But thankfully now asawa will ask questions to me and we can solve our misunderstanding by talking openly about what bothers her or I, THAT in itself took a LOT of work to actually get her to open up instead of assuming and bottling up a misunderstanding until it caused us harm, which was actually the cause of us not dating when we first met online... It had nothing to do with the 'other' being a Trophy that caused her to win, but that DID help contribute to making a wrong decision when often asawa refused to speak to me so I assumed it was her way of showing she had no interest in me. A mistake neither of us ever plan to make again hence WHY we will discuss a problem before we hang the phone up at night or give each other a kiss before we say goodnight and cuddle up together knowing that tomorrow is a new day with new possibilities...

Long Distance Relationships; I would HIGHLY advise for those who are SERIOUS about finding a GOOD Wife try! It will take as many years as it takes before you realise you cannot live without one another. Never confuse Love with Lust...

THAT was the FIRST thing I saw when the "Toothless Prostitute" propositioned me outside the Ukay in Dumaguete! :( I did have a quick scan of what was before me (d*mn it was hard to stop looking at that smile tho lol) and when I came back to the Face all of my inner alarms were screaming BAKLA BAKLA BAKLA!!! :eek: Toinks!!
    But funny you should mention that, as I am one who ALWAYS looks someone in the eye when I speak to them, as the eyes can give a lot away about a person's true honesty (studied body language for many many years) and when I see a Lady Boy (Filipino; not Thai) there is something that I believe does stand out around the eyes or the forehead that tips you off that something could be amiss in the downstairs Dept... :rolleyes:

Ohhhh you Devil you! :wink: I BET it was YOU that put the mile wide smile on that lil toothless cla that morning before s/he propositioned me at the Ukay naaaaaaa? :wink: jeje

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Somebody knows how to use that "+ button!

3. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    There's a + Button? And you let me do it the old fashion way? :confused:

Where's the camaraderie here? :(

You always know who to count on when there's shenanigans to be had by which one has strapped on his Nikes beforehand... Wrye... :rolleyes: lol