Dumaguete Info Search

Cebu Have to move to Cebu or Manila to eat healthy?

Discussion in 'Surrounding Areas' started by onlymichael, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Everything has a shelf life. But agree, if it's just sealed tea leaves I'd say you are safe to order overseas.

2. niskivich

niskivich DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thnx 4 advice.
    I prefer coffee actually))
    That's 4 my wife, she loves green tea with jasmine leaves and black Earl Grey.

3. niskivich

niskivich DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hope to find a reliable chinese seller.

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Should be easy to find online. I think your problem will be finding a reliable shipping company.

5. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    @niskivich- if you find a reputable chinese seller that sells good quality tea and the package will be delivered safely in dumaguete please let me know. Id rather order it when im there rather than bringing some over and theyre more expenssive to buy here compared to buying directly from china.it cost me $160 australian dollar for a can of oolong tea leAves and that last me for about 2 months sometimes can be less especially if its winter. :-(

6. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    @onlymichael- have you tried just growing your own veggies? Just grow the veggies that you really want to eat? I have known these doctor couple that grow their veggies at home, they grow all sort of herbs, lettuce,tomatoes, cabbages. Im actually thinking of bringing seeds over and will start a veggy patch in my next visit. :-)