Dumaguete Info Search

Vehicles & Servicing Have your used this car sales yard?

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Tax refugee, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Tax refugee

Tax refugee DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Hi ya
    I'm look for any information in regards ASPS Motor Sales - SRP Talisay.

Have you dealt with yard?

Thanks

All the best

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2017
  2. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Be careful when buying here, there is a lot online regards Chop-Chop vehicles that are imported here for Spare Parts, then reassembled and sold as new Japanese Imported... You can lose your vehicle and be refused Rego if it is not a legit import with all correct paperwork. Do your homework well before you buy and check with the LTO regards if the vehicle being sold is listed with them.

Grey import vehicle - Wikipedia

• Like Like x 2
  3. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    My reply above was in regards to the Car Sales place the OP posted, as it looks like one of those "Import Yards" I have read about many times in the past regards imports that have been bought in in pieces, welded back together and sold as a Jap Import.

Before coming here to live, I once contacted one of them on Facebook regards buying a modified Suzuki Van (built to my colour choice along with Mag wheels, Air-con, striping, body kit, new interior etc) who confirmed to me that they do that (bring in and weld back together) but know people who can register into my name, I politely passed their kind offer and unliked the page... I had previously read online several stories of people getting stung buying chop-chop Cars so wanted to be 100% sure before I ordered a Van from them...

4. Jimbo

Jimbo DI Member Restricted Account Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +43 / 27
    I have had great success with chopchop multicabs. No probs at LTO, and super reliable

• Informative Informative x 3