Dumaguete Info Search

Hello I need cheap throwaway air ticket Hong Kong?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by brian ausie, Oct 12, 2012.

1. hawk263

hawk263 DI Forum Adept Blood Donor Veteran Army

Retired
    Ratings:
    +488 / 81
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Well I haven't checked their scheds recently, but they were offering promo fares a couple of years ago. Anyway, if they've abandoned that route - my apologies for time wasting.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    No idea. My comment was about replying to a question that was asked 5 years ago. Your answer may still be valid but I doubt the one who asked the question is still looking for an answer :angelic:

To be fair, someone else may be looking for a cheap throw away ticket as we write, and they may appreciate your reply, so I'm only mildly teasing. :happy:

3. hawk263

hawk263 DI Forum Adept Blood Donor Veteran Army

Retired
    Ratings:
    +488 / 81
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Duhhh! Shouldha checked the date.

4. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    Qu: Anyone know a quick way to get from England to America?

Ans: Well, there is a ship called The Titanic leaving Southampton quite soon.

Or am I too late? :smile:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    This is informative regarding the 'ticket rental' scheme though flyonwards.com:

It is, of course, only one person's ALLEGED experience but most of us would not assume he is the ONLY customer ALLEGEDLY to have been treated VERY BADLY (no ticket, no response to his enquiries, no refund).

I may try to use the service BUT will book a ticket for 24 hours before 6 hours after I am due to arrive (that sentence sounds like I am crazy!). For example: If I am due to arrive in The Philippines at 1 pm, I will let my 'rented ticket' expire at 7 pm (gives time to sort out any problems after I arrived or a late arrival) ... so 24 hours before that means I 'rent'the ticket at 7 pm the previous day and ask for IMMEDIATE delivery (by e-mail), so that gives me 18 hours before my arrival in The Philippines to sort out any problems if my 'rented' ticket does not arrive. This, of course, will not work (or will be a hassle) if the user is travelling on a flight of about 16 hours or more. But, taking into account the experience of the youtuber, if the ticket has not arrived within one hour then you will know to make another arrangement.

• Informative Informative x 1