Dumaguete Info Search

Helmets Law

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by sfgb35, Jul 29, 2012.

1. sfgb35

sfgb35 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Attached Files:

2. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    What Year....

Is there a year attached to that January date? What Year....I think the original thread was that helmet law was to be implemented with in two weeks. That was January 2012 O-|

I pity the helmet shop in the mall loaded with helmets this afternoon, is it any wonder the vendors do not stock up.

Does this mean the 101.5 P refund has been postponed too? :mad: Is the fellow selling fake stickers in the park also participating in the refund program ?

3. clear copy

clear copy DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    ...and mid year election is next year... i doubt the unpopular helmet law will be implemented in january. unless they can make amendments to this RETARD law.. php1,500 fine for NOT WEARING HELMET, php3000 fine FOR WEARING HELMET WITH NO ICC STICKER.. WTF??? Just shoot me right now.

btw, Sen. Bong Revilla is the author of this law. now you know who to vote for.

4. Cutie ladybug

Cutie ladybug DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The fake stickers don't have a number code at the bottom btw..

5. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    yea vote for the poly that implements fines for littering, no licence no rego unroad worthy :D

6. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    hemmm retard law i don't think so, its the rider that will be retarded when he or she is speared into the concrete road even at 40 or 60kph along with the other 6 that should not be a passenger. ask the wives or moms of the dead riders if the law is retarded.in Australia we drive over twice the speed you do here between 60 -110 kph and many riders survive the accident because of a good helmet that is actualy straped to ones head not there for decoration or carried on the arm. I see the male riders here with a good fullface helmet and his girlfriend on the back with nothing, whats thet tell you how he feels about his g/f? disposable ? plenty more where they come from?

7. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    and thats where you go wrong in the Philippines with the modern world mentality... God has different plans for them and will be praised after the 10 days poker and gambling party of course.... O-|

8. newbie27

newbie27 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    DYGB FM around 10:00AM ++ today on air a replay recorded conversation about that helmet law will not be stricken not necessary ICC stickers unto it as long as you have the helmet and that strict law will be move to January 2013 requested by the city mayor and provincial governor to the LTO head of Dumaguete. Ayoooosss!

9. Tom2bad68

Tom2bad68 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    My wife sometimes asks if she can just not wear the helmet today. I say sure you always walk I'll meet you there.

10. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69

Attached Files: