Dumaguete Info Search

Government & Education HELP with Elementary School

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by moirasmom04, Jan 2, 2010.

1. newbie27

newbie27 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Dumaguete is kinda safer compared to other cities in the Philippines kinda almost zero crime rate some of the days/weeks/months. On the other hand, SIMON or Negros Oriental International School is located in Talay, Dumaguete City. Its almost at the boundary of Valencia and Dumaguete City. Kinda uphill thats why its cold, there are lots of house for rents there around that school. Its a very quiet barangay. My 2 small kinds are studying there. I feel comfortable with the safety when theyre in the school. SIMON classrooms are aircondition rooms with a small ratio students-teachers like its almost one on one, students speak english, what do you expect most of them are half pinoys - half foreign. Their phone number is Telephone 2256947 Fax 225-6947.

2. spritecoke60

spritecoke60 Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info

Hi,

How many minutes ride from Dumaguete City to SIMON?What is the transportation going to that School or vice versa to Dumaguete City?Thank you so much for the information

3. newbie27

newbie27 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    10mins ride from tricycle, theres a tricycle lining in that area at mercury drug at the market, just ask where to ride to talay. Or you can drive it out or pay the school bus. There are a lot house for rent too near the area.

4. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Anyway, long posted topic but HELP! I am in need of a dedicated tutor for a First Year High School student. Any recommendation is highly appreciated.