Dumaguete Info Search

Hobby clubs

Discussion in 'Hobbies and special interests' started by Notmyrealname, May 6, 2017.

1. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Interesting reading, knowing nothing about firearms, I have added the other mentioned Shop to my list and will seek them out later on for advice. I originally asked for a Pistol that my Wife could handle easily and one that had a LOT of bullets unlike a revolver. I do not recall the brand/type of Pistol recommended other than the magazine held 17x Bullets and I was told my wife would fire it with little recoil so would be well suited for her. The other reason I would like a gun is we plan to raise Pigs and I HATE the idea of cutting their throats and letting them die a horrible death, and feel a bullet to the brain is a much more humane way to kill a Pig for slaughter. But I would still like very much for us both to join a Gun Club locally for something I feel would be both interesting and beneficial in the long term.

2. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    Try Top Gun, located on North road on the left side when leaving town after the crossing going right to Silliman and left to Polaris.

• Informative Informative x 1