Dumaguete Info Search

Home Brewing Beer

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by hawaiidiver2, Dec 17, 2010.

1. baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    Looking for an update here..any brewers in the Dumaguete area NOW??? ( Hi Filbrewer..I know ya brew but I also know your not in the area..LOL..let me know when you see this..) There are 2 brewers in the wider area on this island that I know of.. I lived in Bacolod where this is one. And there is myself and a startup Brit in down the road south of here in Z-town. We are in daily communication and help each other out. ALL my stuff is imported from the USA..found other sources too limited..too expensive and too long to arrive. While Filbrewer seems to get animal feed barley and malts some himself I have not found anyway to do so here in the Dumaguete area..nor has the other *local* aka Brit homebrewer..we do try..*LOL* If anyone is out there let me know!..Please..thanks

Ed
    for the record NOT a hop head.. more malt foward thank you!..*GRIN*

2. Canadianized

Canadianized DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +224 / 27
    Sure take one SML pour it into a glass and add a few ice cubes and you have a Miller! You can drink 20 of these beers in the ASA and still be sober!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Or you could just take an empty bottle and find a local drunk p*ss in it. Probably tastes about as good.

4. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    There is a place around Silliman Park that have craft beer from Cebruery. Only bottles afaik, but they are still great.

• Informative Informative x 1