Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: HOUSE HUNTING

1. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    I find that to be the problem with "lining something up".. If its a good deal its gone before any "lining up" can take place and if its not a good deal then it sits for a while because most don't want it.

Thus whenever I was looking for a place in the past I got a temporary residence for a month or so, and checked what came on the market every day until the right place came along. Know what you want and grab it quick.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Plainspoken

Plainspoken DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +325 / 280
    There is a member here that does furniture moving and even has a connection on his truck to plug in your freezer/refrigerator while it is being moved, if you have one. His ID here is "grandpainak" and the company is a real business with insurance etc. Search the site for his ID or the company name. WEDO is the name of the company. No, I get nothing for the recommendation, just trying to help.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    embarrased  man.jpg Then I sincerely apologize

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. DAVE1952

DAVE1952 DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,092 / 219
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Thanks to this site I now have many more options regarding housing rentals available to me, there are some top notch Guys and Girls here. A thanks to you all for your help I guess I am due a few beers when I get there? DI really is a great site, I feel honoured to be a member of it.

Dave

• Like Like x 2