Dumaguete Info Search

Household Community Quarantine Passes

Discussion in 'COVID-19' started by Rye83, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Francois

Francois DI Junior Member

Retired
    Ratings:
    +37 / 8
    Blood Type:
    O+
  2. Jens K

Jens K DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +764 / 47
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    if in doubt, look at the intention of the regulation, not at the actual words used.

it is quite obvious that while it appears foreigners arent covered because they only talk about citizens, it makes no sense to exclude them and is merely an oversight.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,990 / 1,090
    Just got my pass from my Barangays Captains resident office (had to laminate it myself) . So here is how it's rolling out. If your a Foreigner and your married to a Filipina and you both reside in the same home, both names go on the pass but only one can use it at any single time when going out to eat, shop for needs or medical visits. If stopped and checked even with pass you may have to give information on where you are heading.
    ***IF YOU ARE A FOREIGNER AND ON YOUR OWN UNDER 65.....GO TO YOUR BARANGAY CAPTAIN TO GET YOUR PASS***

• Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  4. jim787

jim787 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +434 / 38
    Previous iterations of the proposal specified "persons". Confusion over the precise meaning of "senior citizen" in the Philippines stems from the occasional use of it in the American-English sense of "person over 65" or some other unspecified age. I will use a "senior citizen" line at the supermarket, because I believe it to be intended for me as well as my filipino fellows. But I will not attempt to get "senior citizen" discounts.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Roadwitch80

Roadwitch80 DI Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 62
    Where did you go to laminate this, if I may ask?

6. Dutchjob

Dutchjob DI Member

Fulltime Gago, part time manager
    Ratings:
    +227 / 39
    Yeah, the brg are closing down now. Just had a checkpoint in Pulanbato and Palinpinon. of course no problem now to pass, but we need to get this pass at the brg hall.

7. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Any of the Photocopy places downtown

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    You only need the pass of there is enhanced community lockdown,has this happened here yet?
    Our barangay do sod all and just sit around doing nowt so no chance.

9. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    This has been posted about ad nauseum on this forum. I don't care what you think about the topic, especially in this thread that has nothing to do with trashy kuripot foreigners trying to get a senior citizen discount.

10. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,990 / 1,090
    most places that also do passport or ACR card photos....search one out online, call to see if open. My Wife got it laminated for me

• Thanks Thanks x 1