Dumaguete Info Search

BoI Info Best Posts in Thread: how can a stamp be out of stock

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'm ok with this. I generally run out of pages in my passport before it expires. This saves an early renewal/extra pages added headache.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. mangoman

mangoman DI Junior Member Infamous

Ratings:
    +125 / 4
    the last time a visa extension sticker was placed in my passport at the Duma BI office was back in november 2018... so the BI officer now gives you paper receipt in place of the sticker to prove you have legal status in the philippines... i keep all mine folded up inside my passport to prove if necessary that i have a current valid visa... but hopefully this situation will get resolved someday soon so we can all have the visa extension stickers rather paper receipts... in the meantime i have scanned and saved all these paper receipts on a flash drive in case the paper receipts should ever get lost.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Ozguy17

Ozguy17 Ring Ring. Who's calling?

Ratings:
    +75 / 2
    The BOI haven't been giving the visa stamps for the past year.

In that time i have always received a receipt that gets paperclipped to the passport and all the other receipts.

I'm guessing same will happen when i need to renew in the next couple months.

Sent from my SM-A207F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1