Dumaguete Info Search

Tourist Visa How early can I get extension?

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by AlwaysRt, Jan 14, 2017.

1. OP
    OP
    AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    OK, yesterday was 14 before it is due. Walked in, filled out the new super easy extension application, the date was never mentioned. Went back today and picked up my passport, easy peasy.

Next was the scary part, took it and all the other requirements for US passport renewal to Air21 and sent it to Manila. Will be nervous until I recieve my new passport in a month +/-. I can't ever remember being overseas without my passport in my possession, strange feeling.

A note on Air21. The Embassy passport renewal page has an Air21 phone number to call for passport pickup and delivery for p240, but get this, it says right on the website the number has been down - since November! So I got to pay p304 today just to send it to Manila, will come back COD. Great service....

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sandycreekg

sandycreekg DI Member Showcase Reviewer

retired
    Ratings:
    +167 / 14
    Went to boi today to get my next 2 month extension and also to renew my ACI card, the now apparently cost p3000 to renew........does that sound right....??has there been a increase......??

3. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    Almost 2,500 for the ACR card now (US$50) and an extra 500 for the "express fee"