Dumaguete Info Search

How to put up with Filipina Tampo?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by devildog4, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Sure you are. It must have been some other "Nice" person that could not wait to post about another member being back in town, you being so "private" and all.

Larry

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I know the type and have seen it. Just because you don't hear the music doesn't mean it ain't playin' in their head. Crazy is crazy. And I'm with you on this, anyone who dances without music is a bit "off".

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Stop picking on my future mistress. O--O lol

4. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    So this questionable man has blue eyes ? In order to determine eye colour, you need to be within 1 metre of the person concerned and looking directly into their eyes. Were you sitting next to him ?

Post #60 on this thread has you saying that you won't say any more until you have this mans' name. You seem to have a great deal to say for someone that has nothing to say. The staff at Casablanca don't seem to recall this incident, so did it ever happen ?

5. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    The staff at Casablanca can't remember if I ordered a glass of water 5 seconds after I ordered it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.