Dumaguete Info Search

How to put up with Filipina Tampo?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by devildog4, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Because if she realize that your not paying attention to her ranting that will make her even worse and shes gonna go berserk like you wouldnt believe because as a woman we dont like being ignored i know its quite hard to put up with the tantrums. Theres always a reason why a person gets really upset and you have to figure out that yourself and like i said, work out on your indifference but if shes just upset for no apparent reason then maybe you should ask her to get some help. See if her temper needs to be in an anger management program.

If shes already very upset, you have to stay calm regardless if your already hurting because if both of you will be as angry as each other, you'll end up spliting up so maybe start askin yourself, which weighs more, your partner or your pride? But this doesnt mean that it has to work like this all the time because if it will, you will end up like her lapdog. Set a limitation and explain to her how far you will go in your relationship and make her understand that you undersand that shes angry but hurting you is not fair either but of course you dont want to treat her just the way she treated u when shes angry because that doesnt make u any better than her.

when we women are angry, we tend to say all the hurtful words we can say just to get it off our chest for us to feel better but once we realized the impact of what we've said, trust me... We feel bad and regretful

2. OP
    OP
    devildog4

devildog4 DI Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +5 / 3
    So true! LOL...

3. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Then maybe your not looking for a woman but a man. It's quite normal for women to be grumpy when they have their periods. Theyre most sensitive in those times :-)

4. curveball_inside

curveball_inside DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been living with a filipina for 7 months and have not seen this 'tampo' yet. We do plan to marry this year, but I don't expect that she will change. BTW, we spend all of our time together. She does not like the idea of me being out of her site - I've given her no reason to feel this way, but I do like spending most of my time with her. I do go outside to enjoy the weather (under shade) by myself for periods of time, for example, while she cooks dried fish :smile: We both are homebody types, don't care for nightlife, etc.

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I don't think a menstruation is a valid excuse for abusive behavior. No court would ever accept "menstruation" as a valid defense for illegal behavior......and that is exactly what physical abuse is. I think verbally/physically abusing someone you "love" shows some serious mental problems and shows you likely don't care much about the person at all.

6. Charlie

Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard

Ratings:
    +417 / 128
    Act like that in my house and I'll show you the door. It is not normal to be grumpy, abusive,or mean. Sounds to me like some just want to use the period as an excuse to be over-bearing and dominating. That period excuse is pure B.S. my opinion. Then perhaps what is being said is it is O.K. for a man to be "grumpy" for one week out of a month also. Sounds fair to me.

7. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Okay since you know better, I'm surprised that your not a woman... Btw only women can relate. If you really care about your girlfriends or wives maybe try to take time understanding them.

Here's a woman's forum, you'll get your answers..

Is it true that ladies are crabby/grumpy during menstruation? / myLot

Yes sure it'll be fair if you SHARE THE SAME BURDEN OF COURSE! Bleeding for a week, every month for 40 years of your life then tell me, who wouldn't be grumpy? If you can't put up with it, then get a shemale then they'll be no problem. :-P

8. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

The thread starter didn't say anything about being physically abused did he? And did I say it's normal for a woman on her period to physically abuse anyone? Scroll up, I even mentioned if her behaviour is unbelievably unacceptable then she should get some help maybe an anger management program for a start. :-) it's not easy to be a woman, just imagine carrying this burden in your life every month, for a week for a good 40 years... Try that :-P. who wouldn't be grumpy? LOL

9. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    So you are suggesting we tell a menstruating woman she needs to see a psychologist? :confused: lol

As for the thread you posted, very well. But you need to understand there is a difference from being grumpy and being abusive. I get grumpy (almost on a weekly basis), but I don't go around calling everyone names and abusing them. I try to avoid all human contact if I'm in a really pissy mood.

On a side note: if you are a catholoc/christian you need to be pissed at Eve and god for that. If it weren't for her talking Adam into eating the fruit babies would still be made by cutting out a man's rib. :wink:

10. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

If her behaviour is becoming real bad, like becoming violent and physically abusive then I don't think that's acceptable but women on their menstrual period don't act like this but most of them get easily irritated,sensitive and grumpy. I never mentioned anything that psychotic behaviour is acceptable.

Bottomline is, most women on their periods find it so hard to be around with people. They become moody and easily irritated, one little wrong move will turn someone's life upside down. It's hard to explain from a woman's point of view but if you care about your gf or wives, try to be tolerant and understand what she's going through.

Note: is the thead starter's gf physically abusing him? Because all I've read is she is calling him names, no mentioning about being violent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.