Dumaguete Info Search

How to put up with Filipina Tampo?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by devildog4, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

I'll take that as a nice bit of wry humor?

:wink:

Larry

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    You mean you don't want to see the X rated pictures?

View attachment 9344

Attached Files:

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I don't know her rationale but here is what I consider a giveaway:

View attachment 9345

Attached Files:

4. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Only if *she* owns the property. A foreigner can own a house, no problem. He/she can just not own the land it stands on. Which could be put on his/her wife, or any other Filipino, with a leaseback agreement of 25+25years.

5. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Read between the lines again wrye but let me clarify it for you, for a guy who says that its fair enough for an old man to pick up a young chick even as young as his granddaughter and treat her badly i wouldnt even p*ss on that person but if i have to, i will take every dime i can get from him and make sure he has nothing left when im done with him.

i have seen alot of these young women being used, seen many of them being the foreigner's maids unfortunately for these ladies they dont know how to stand up for themselves and still put up with the shits of their partners because of security.

now tell me, if is fair for him to get a goodlooking young woman to satisfy his needs, wouldnt it be fair for her part as well to get what she wants? That for me, is what you call fair. No one deserves to be treated badly and itll never happen if you wont let it happen to start with.

6. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Yes sure pato but dont you worry, we will make sure we keep it discreet. Wont we wrye83?
    @wrye83, im afraid we wont be able to hang out anywhere near whynot because im sure these pricks will keep an eye on us. Since i dont drink and your a whynot customer ill keep an eye on you :-). Do they sell tea?, im a big tea fan

7. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Theres this incident that i saw this skinny, white skinned guy about in his 60's, dancing infront of casa blanca entrance. Smoke and drink, been told by one of casa blanca's waitresses that he always come there every night. He looks quite weird actually aside from the eccentric behaviour he had super white skin which tells me its either his nocturnal only comes out at night, or he just arrived in philippines but when i asked, they said he is actually living there. One of those guys women should look out, been told his annoying.

Makes me realize that talking about women as attention whores, this one is far more worse.

8. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

So to clarify this a bit further, you feel it is fair for you to steal every dime someone has!

Nice girl!

Larry

9. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

If someone treats me badly and i believe that i dont deserve it then he should be treated just as the same and to hurt a man is to take everything he worked for.
    Thats what i call karma, and karma's a b*tch :-)

ive always believed to treat people the way you want to be treated. So if you just do the right thing then there shouldnt be a problem.

10. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

HMMM,... who could it be now?

LOL!

Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.