Dumaguete Info Search

How to put up with Filipina Tampo?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by devildog4, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

If i tell you then id have to kill you. LOL. I kinda have a clue who it is. :-). I think i just found the guy here :-P

2. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    So, apart from this guy having white skin (which Filipinas spend a fortune on weird products to try and copy), what is it about his appearance that makes him weird, and how can you justify calling him a paedophile ? And what is it about him that you claim is annoying, if, as it seems, you have only seen him and never spoken to him.

3. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Actually i do not know him, but this is what ive been told by the staffs. He danced infront of the entrace door without any music, i didnt think he was annoying...i think he was making a fool out of himself toget people's attention which he did. As to the annoying part, it was the staffs who said it. Do you know him?

4. Broadside

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    His identity doesnt spring to mind. I'm more interested in how you can claim that he is a paedophile just by looking at him.

5. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I didnt say he is a pedophile... A pedophile-looking. There is just something weird about him and his behaviour.

and i came across a thread saying filipinas as attention whores actually surprised me because i have ran across loud mouth foreigners just looking for attention and will do just about anything even making a fool out of themselves in public just to be noticed :-)

6. Broadside

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    You seem to be hedging your bets. How can someone look like a paedophile. What is it about their appearance that gives that impression. It would maybe help to identify him if you could give height, weight, hair colour etc.

7. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    About 6 feet, very skinny, grey hair and blue eyes i think.

There was just something about him thats funny/off when his around with women it was like he was doing his best to get their attention. Why are you so interested?

8. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Could it be that big guy with black hair and long sideburns? I think he goes by the name Elvis... LOL

9. Broadside

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    I am interested because I'm waiting for you to clarify how this guy can look like a total paedophile, as you claimed in post #37 on this thread, and in post #51 on this thread you say that you think you have found him on this forum.

10. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Okay broadside, i wont say anything anymore until i get his name. Better?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.