Dumaguete Info Search

How to put up with Filipina Tampo?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by devildog4, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

I prefer the teas without tea bags. You should try oolong, they're quite good but were not here to talk about teas and no need for pg, not interested with YOUR tea bags. Lol

2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    I spent two years on the Thursday Club Board and have resigned to spend time with my little boy, but assisting financially. Plus my surgically repaired body cannot offer much maintenance work any longer. They need help at the school tomorrow, hope you and others can join in.

3. PatO

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Okay nice_sherwood, now that we know who you are, a filipina married to an Aussie, I will apologize for my false assumption.
    One thing I would ask you to reconsider is your nasty attack on the person you criticized in front of Casablanca. You wrongly framed a person in a negative light on a public forum. Why? Sounds f'n evil to me.

4. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

If you have been there you would have thought the same, even some of our friends (American) was even embarrassed of how this guy acted. It's just an opinion and like I've said, I do not know the guy personally bu I described him the best way I can possible. How can I framed someone when I didn't mention any names? You serious? There's many foreigners walking around with the same description. Tell me pato, do you know the guy personally? If they don't want to be embarrassed if they are protecting there reputation then I suggest that thy should stop acting like idiots. I wouldnt have noticed him if he didn't pull out that childish stunt. And I have introduced myself a long time ago HERE and I have nothing to hide, no skeletons in the closet if that's what u need to know.

Anyways, apology accepted.

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Ok....wasn't sure you were catching on or not.

6. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    Gossip, rumors, assumptions and innuendos.

This town is small, and gossip, rumors, assumptions, and innuendos fly fast here. If you fart in Casa Blanca, by the time you walk to Why Not the rumor in why Not will be you sh*t in your pants at Casa Blanca.

You reference to the man in front of Casa Blanca mentioned along with the world Pedophile.

You are right there are many foreigners that fit that description. So do you mean that all foreigners that fit that description should be considered probably pedophiles? I think that you can probably relate to my comment as there seems to be a number of negative comments about ladies here also, yet all ladies do not deserve those negative comments.

7. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    There is another one that hangs out at why not that I suspect acts similar to what you are describing. I'm embarrassed for the stupid c*nt. I WILL say his name.....John (not talking about the spunky barefoot type). Only know by first name but the guy gets trashed and throws his shoes on the pool table while people are playing and acts like a complete idiot. I always look for an excuse to curse the idiot out. Some people have fried their brains long ago. Embarrassment to their country. Doesn't necessarily mean they are child molesters though.

8. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

I said PEDOPHILE-LOOKING! not pedophile. There was just something funny about that guy. Just weird. So i dont know if thats the same guy, this guy just danced without music and just acting like he was funny but though he wasnt? I dont mean to embarass him, maybe if he reads this, he should realize that he should know better by now act properly. This is the sort of guy that brings humiliation to foreigners.

9. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The men thats fit the same description, were they at casa blanca that time? And did they dance without music and acting like a fool out of himself? IF NO! THEN THEY SHOULD NOT WORRY.I have said this MANY TIMES, PEDOPHILE-LOOKING not pedophile. He was just creepy, PERIOD

10. PatO

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    I think this post became, "how to put filipina tampon" which our friend Devildog, the gentleman that he is, left off the "n'; however, that was filled in adequately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.