Dumaguete Info Search

I don't understand why almost everyone marrys a Filipina......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Mark K, Apr 20, 2020.

1. OP
    OP
    Mark K

Mark K DI Member

Ratings:
    +362 / 106
    Thank you gentlemen (and lady) for your replies.

Interestingly, I don't recall reading many reasons why almost everyone here does marry a Filipina, which ironically I think answers my question.

A few defensive replies, so I apologise if you felt the need to be defensive. I do wonder why you felt the need though.......

To be fair, it was kind of a rhetorical question so I'm not surprised.

And since I'm not on a tourist visa anyway, guess I'll just have to remain footloose and fancy free.

Stay safe all.

2. djfinn6230

djfinn6230 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +953 / 117
    Blood Type:
    B+
    Salamat pud.

Hmm, perhaps because there are not many single Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese (joking Lang). Love makes the world go ‘round.

There was no need. Defensiveness is a Pavlovian response here.

Why? Are you accusing us of being defensive? I object!

The only reason I get defensive is because people here can be so offensive. Not everyone mind you, but a lot. I won’t mention their names because THEY know who they are!

But if you stay here long enough, you will get used to it and stop wondering hehe.

Rhetorical questions are actually statements. Why would you expect an answer to a rhetorical question if it is really a statement? (Don’t answer; this is just a rhetorical question).

But nothing is open for which to be fancy free, no bars, not even churches. No liquor. And I suspect it is hard to go on dates when you’re both wearing masks, must stay 2m apart and cannot see what she looks like.

if I hear that one more time!

If this is your first time here, welcome to the group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Mark K

Mark K DI Member

Ratings:
    +362 / 106
    Indeed, it's rather dull for a footloose and fancy free young (well, relatively) male. I knew I should have married a Filipina!

Not my first time here by any means, but appreciate the warm welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sojourner

Sojourner DI New Member Infamous

Ratings:
    +10 / 5
    i married to have a companion who loves and worships God with me... someone to study the bible with daily... someone to pray to God with daily... someone to sing praise and worship songs to God with daily... and i met this someone in the philippines... this is why i married a filipina... because she loved and worshiped God as much as i did... we were a perfect match... we love so much sharing our love for God together... we are perfect companions for each other... we have had three children together and will share our lives together until our last breaths... and know we be togther in heaven forever too... my wife and i feel great compassion for those seeking a human to make them happy... because such people are lost in a lost world... unaware where true love and happiness comes from... people are meant to be your companions in your journey in life... not to make you happy... true happiness... true love... true acceptance can only come from your Creator... God is waiting for you to desire to know him... to experience his love daily... my wife and i pray that someday soon God will become the focus of your life too. God bless.

Sojourner
    This message by Sojourner has been hidden. This message may be off-topic or have violated forum rules. (Show message)
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Abhorrent! Abhorrent! x 1
    • Trollin' Trollin' x 1
  5. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    How nice. I am going down to the smoking section. Cheers

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Liverpool fan

Liverpool fan DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    See you in the smokehouse