Dumaguete Info Search

I hate spiders

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Rye83, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    What the??? :jawdrop: MY WIFE DEMANDS I leave them be! :wideyed: To me the ONLY GOOD SPIDER IS A DEAD SPIDER! :sorry:

We had a MONSTER Spider here one night, my Wife pleaded I not kill it, even showed me it had SIX legs NOT Eight! :meh: Sorry; I believe THAT was an EVIL Spider species who had learnt to hide Two of its Eight Legs to trick the gullible, so BAYGON made short work of it! :punch: HA!!

When I was around 14 a mate and I decided to short cut via an under road Storm water drain, around 3/4 of the way through I asked him if it had started raining, he said "No why?" and I pointed out the light at the end of the tunnel, it looked all the world like it was raining, and it WAS! It was raining Huntsman Spiders as BIG as your hand! Looking down in the gloom I could see the water rushing past our feet, then I saw them, they were crawling up our legs! We ran back to the entrance and as I leapt out screaming like a lil biatch I landed on my back in the water, looking up once under the water, all I could see was a blanket of Spiders above me floating waiting for me! I KNEW I had to stand up through them to escape, was a very hard choice that day, face the Spiders or stay under and drown, eventually I chose to live and exited screaming again like a lil Biatch I swear I walked on water like JC himself! Not ashamed to admit it, I HATE SPIDERS! :bag:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+

It's just a wee little spider. They won't hurt ya any.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Brian Oinks

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Watching to the very end I do not think using the USS Enterprise was overkill by any means! :biggrin: lol

I hate HATE them with a passion! One place we lived in, I slept under the house, one night I woke up with a weird sensation something was on the back of my left hand, it spanned my whole hand and I was WTF? :o o: THEN it ran up my arm and stopped on my throat! :jawdrop: This thing was like; wrapped around my throat and every step it took felt like little pin pricks! It then ran to the back of my right hand down my right arm which was hanging over the edge of the bed, it was about then it sank in what this thing may have been and I began making the same sounds that guy in the video was making just before I screamed and flung it off of my hand!! :eek: I jumped up and turned on the light and saw it disappear under a cupboard which I tipped over in an attempt to kill it but it was gone! I slept with the light on the rest of the night! :nailbiting: Don't even start me on how many times while out walking around my yard at night I was watching the ground for Mouse Spiders and walked straight into a web with owner aboard! Australia is definitely NOT for those who hate Spiders! :bag:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. birdwatch

birdwatch DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +308 / 188
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Love spiders on macro photography. I have ophiophobia though. I get sick just thinking about it, sorry not writing the word.

5. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,854 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    You don't need macro with a huntsman spider, they are massive. and fast, very fast.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. birdwatch

birdwatch DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +308 / 188
    Blood Type:
    A+
    They can do cartwheel! :jawdrop:
    I like the ones that make webs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. birdwatch

birdwatch DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +308 / 188
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Lol :hilarious: recited with the whole grade 3 class of Mrs. Tusoy, March, 1972 Commencement Exercises, Magsaysay Memorial Elementary School.
    May the old lady rest in peace.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Brian Oinks

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Do you mean one of these? :woot:

• Like Like x 1
  9. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Heres one i found around the place!
    FB_IMG_1494399169052.jpg

10. Brian Oinks

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Okay so you mean I need to upgrade the Baygon to a full on Flame Thrower! :o o: WTF is THAT? Looks like an Aussie Import! :nailbiting: