Dumaguete Info Search

I was born in Malmo Sweden......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by MalmoMan, Jun 9, 2013.

1. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    yes but it's already to late for Australia, it's a bit like shut the gate after the horse has already bolted. we are in trouble with the big M word ourselves.

2. OP
    OP
    MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I agree with you especially in sydney theyre packed with muslims walking around in burqas! They even swim in the public pools here with their burqas and scare the kids away. They just have no respect and very inconsiderate and worst is, crimes here are getting worst especially with the bikies because their now muslims! We have moved to an acreage property to be able to live in peace.

4. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    i wonder if a nun got in the pool wearing her head gear would the kids be as scared . a priest in a kids pool would scare the sh*t out of me

5. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I was in a a public swimming pool once here in sydney with a friend taking her kids for a swim then these group of muslims wearing black burqas just dive in the water!!! Some of the kids were crying because they looked like bats!!! Some kids were screaming monsters! Those sort of behaviour isnt necessary and i do understand that they are not allowed to show some skin in public but why swim in a public swimming pool if thats the case only to scare people and be embarassed? Some people are just either plain stupid or just out of their minds.

how about if they get pulled over here and the officer asks for them to show their faces and they raise that "RACIST FLAG". How i wish if people like these who dont know how to adapt, i think they should go back to where they come from.

Carnita Matthew, accused of making a false statement, has history of not paying fines | News.com.au

lucky they changed thd rules now where cops here have the authority to demand to remove the burqa to check for ghe driver's identity.

PS i ahve never seen nuns in philippines jumping in the water with their nun custome. I know some that wears swimming customes though not 2 piece bikinis, they wear the full suit ( swimming shorts and top) which i think is better than a burqa or a nun custome.

6. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    If it was my pool I would thrown them out. Clothes are simply not allowed in the pool for sanitary reasons. Religion I don't give a f-k about anyway. In my pool it's my rules. Do not allow T-shirts, shorts and underwear either. Proper swim attire or stay out of the water. Period.

As for the driving license issue it shouldn't be an issue as, #1 You shouldn't be allowed to drive in a burkha at all, as it's dangerous to obstruct your view that way. #2 If the woman is at all allowed to drive the car, she has already proved not to be that strict about her religion.

7. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Lol theyre driving alright. Some of them are even driving expenssive european cars with at least 4-6 kids at the back seat which makes you wonder sonetimes where they get all the money from. Even in sydney's northern beaches they already have taken over the place. Swimming with their burqas on and you can only see their eyes!

the problem here is they always claim that aussies are racist but its actually the other way around becausr they ont learn to adapt the culture instead their making it like their modern lebanon, or afghanista or pakistan! I feel sorry for the cops here that have to put up with them. Must be very hard to drive at night in a burqa?

Your no. 1 rule wont work here because they will just pull up the racist flag and say its being racist or start a rally which can later on lead to a chaos in the city. No offense meant to muslims but has anyone dealt with an honest muslim? Or is it just my luck? Because the ones ive met are just scammers! God i wish they stop breeding like rabbits it seems that it wont be long and we have to start packing our bags again and move somewhere. Had a recent gun shooting at our nearby neighbourhood and the cops said it was linked to the muslim bikies plus more boats coming in muslims passengers. They get more money for not working from the tax payers, its just sad.

8. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I don't see that moslems breed more than catholics, but in my pool I treat them equal. That isn't racism or discrimination. It's just applying the same rules for all.

9. Vicmico

Vicmico DI Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I'm happy to read all the positive comments on my fellow countryman. Yes, he has big balls (and awful hair) and has been under strict security when he made his first film about Islam. He was living in an undisclosed former prison with 24/7 guard but has not wavered. Right now his political party is the largest in the polls and if elections were held now he would be the next prime minister. He already was involved in the formation of a minority government before the current one which could only operate when his party condoned it. I have voted for him on several occasions and will do so again in the future - not only because he dares to stand up and speak out against the Muslim fanatics in our country, but also he is the only one that dares say that the introduction of the Euro and everything that came with it was a grave mistake and should be reversed. More power to Geert!!

Vicmico

10. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    When you guy's have finished with the Muslims maybe you can start on the Christians, oh sorry, you already have....O--O
    Is the dane on holiday?