Dumaguete Info Search

I was born in Malmo Sweden......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by MalmoMan, Jun 9, 2013.

1. OP
    OP
    MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I started this thread about the Muslims destruction of the western world. I did NOT start this thread as a Forum for discussions about different religions and by the way Islam / Muslim is NOT a religion...... Please stay on the subject matter.

Geert Wilders - The Reality of Islam in Europe - Malmo, Sweden - 27/10/12 - YouTube

Thanks

2. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    When one starts talking about religion on a public forum, inevitably it will lead to discussions of religion in general.

Islam is not a religion? Coulda fooled me, and most of the rest of the world. From Wikipedia;

Islam is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion...

Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A google search "religion of islam" turns up 280,000,000 results!

The fine line between religion and islam is similar to the fine line between religion and a cult.

Larry

3. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
    MalmoMan, I appreciated your posting, in fact up till now, I'm the only one that actually thanked you!
    I though, we were talking about the "Destruction of the Western World, but I guess you will have to work that out for yourself.
    But I wont sit idlely by and have my beliefs insulted, just like you.
    You carry on, I've had my say. Peace be with you.

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I don't agree with you on this. If you have more kids than you can afford you end up with......well, the Philippines. Under educated and underemployed. The few that do manage to get a proper education will ruthlessly take advantage of the semi-retarded majority. Having more kids to simply out breed a different religion is absolutely retarded and self destructive.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    So it's Ok to speak bad about a religion......as long as it's not yours? (btw: I am anti-organized religion, not against having a faith or belief. I'd rather just focus on the ones causing the biggest problems at the moment, all churches do their share in meddling in things they shouldn't.)

6. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    It worked for the jews in Israel...

7. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    No, donations of advanced weaponry and support from countries with powerful militaries is what worked for the Jews. Investing strongly in western countries didn't hurt much either.

8. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I was thinking pre WWII, and how Israel came to be. Moving in and multiply...

9. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
    :o Not quite what she mean't Wrye, she was refering to the imbalance throughout the World:D
    Any way, why should all the Filipino men have all the fun.
    Seriously, I'm not trying to start WW3 here, like the man said "keep to the subject" regards JB

10. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    Nice_Sherwood...please don't forget to vote One Nation at the federal election...Join us even! Google One Nation NSW and sign up and attend meetings. I don't know about NSW, but certainly here in WA our membership includes Asians commensurate with the population ratio...(we're not the racist zealots the left-wing controlled media likes to fantasize) some Asian forward thinkers and patriots there (including a couple Filipinos)! Pauline has had a change of attitude over the years, as has the party in general - and a clearer recognition of where our problems and threats, and solutions, are...My Filipina wife fully supports my work with One Nation and although she 'may' vote Liberal (Tony Abbott is a good Catholic LOL - it's a free country)....she is definitely a big fan of Pauline Hanson. We drive with a big One Nation sticker on the back of my Jeep and we are proud of it. We all want better governance and security for us and future generations...and One Nation will deliver that...Absolutely no one else will. Anyway, good luck to you and enjoy life in Oz!