Dumaguete Info Search

I was born in Malmo Sweden......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by MalmoMan, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Yeah, but it wouldn't have been sustainable without international assistance. The Muslims would have wiped them off the map by now without the support.

So generally speaking, when you try to breed out a majority race, religion, ethnicity it will usually backfire on you once said majority catches on to your ways. Guess the Muslims had better obtain some nice weaponry.

2. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    @shadow: I have noticed that you said something about my post,I only wrote what I EXACTLY said to her but I am not saying all Muslims are the same but majority are.

Non-Muslims are considered infidels to Muslims so even if you do the right thing by them they won't still appreciate anything you do for them.

Ive had my share with these worst Muslim encounters and I am not really used to swearing but if these muslims think that because I am not one of them them I deserve to be treated less then they're kidding themselves because I believe no one deserves to be screwed over.

I was being very nice to her despite she came and harassed me everyday since I've moved there and later I realized its probably because she was looking to stitch me up when I'm ready to move out.

They have no respect and no shame. I came in this country legally, I applied to get my visa and spent money just to be able to get here. But these Muslims? All they have to do is jump in a boat, throw their passports so they don't have an identity.. Bring these children to smuggle drugs for them and it just didn't end there...

THEY GET FREE HOUSE! HEALTHCARE PLUS WEEKLY ALLOWANCE! A CAR AND MOBILE PHONE. Now you tell me, what is so god d*mn good about these pricks when they've never worked a day in their life and they get everything for free in the expense of the people that worked hard and paid their taxes not to mention have spent a lot of money to be able to move and live in Australia?

I won't be surprised Australia is not far off from bombings like America...

3. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Oh you have no idea! This labor government is killing this country. They rip off the taxpayers to sustain these refugees who done nothing good to the country except taking the australian's money! Will definately look at it.
    Our company's account been raided by the taxation department, they sent us a letter that we owe them $250,000 aud taxes and we just paid $200,000 6 months ago and work's been slow with all these OH&S BS plus they're hiring new government employees who have no idea what they're doing! Such a beautiful country but not far off being destroyed due to bad government.

4. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Have you ever read anything nasty or rude I have said about anyother Religion Wrye?
    I have made comment about World dominance by Islam/ Muslim people but have not been rude or nasty.
    I'm going off subject again. Sorry.

5. OP
    OP
    MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I started my thread referring to the people calling themselves Muslims, and how they behave and destroy countries around the world.
    The so called Islam as a religion was not intended to be part of my message.

As far as Wikipedia and their opinion in this case, differ from my experience and opinion.

Rather than religion I will call Islam a Cult, if I have no other choices..... I prefer Geert Wilders description.

With that said....have a nice evening!

6. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    cult:
    Noun
    1. A system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
    2. A relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.

It appears that size is the only determining factor with the label. If you take away number 2 (although the second part would be the judgement of anyone not from said religion) that pretty much sums up every religion known to man. Islam/Muslims are far too large to be a Cult.

7. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    No I haven't, but liking comments made by others makes it seem that you agree with other's opinion. But back on target.

It's very unlikely anything will be done to deter Muslims from moving in of freely practicing their religion. Especially in the US without some major changes to the bill of rights. No law will be made that promotes or denies the exercise of a religion.......although this is a bit hypocritical when it comes to Christianity based laws in the US.

8. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I don't care what anyone says, Islam is probably the worst religion there is! Wherever they go, they create destruction! They destroy beautiful countries and most of them are just as*holes.

They had a rally in Sydney 8 months ago, the mothers brought their children some are only babies to witness the chaos, like... What sort of idiot you could possibly be to do that to your children? At a young age to make them involved in some bloody activity?! They shouldnt be surprised why a lot of people are questioning and hate the religion itself.

Another case was a Muslim guy pushed his wife off the cliff because she was found wearing a bikini with his sister in northern beaches. She felt embarrassed to dive in the water with the burqa... The husband found out, now she needs a massive facelift to restore her broken face and when he was interviewd he had no remorse of what he did even said she deserves even worse. That's just plain ruthless.

9. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I would have to disagree about most being a holes. The large majority of muslims I met in Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Kuwait were decent people and very welcoming to me. You're speaking of a minority that have the financial means (sometimes not) to move abroad most muslims are poorer than the average Filipino. Ignorance and financial instability will create terrorists/criminals in any country.....from my experience (anti-terrorism/force protection in Iraq and Afghanistan) most of the "terrorists" are extremely uneducated, to the point of illiteracy. The don't/can't read the Quran on their own, there is a select group of highly educated leaders who push their messed up beliefs on the poor and uneducated who have, most likely, had a family member or two killed by the coalition forces.

You can't fight muslim ignorance with bombs, you only breed hatred. Education is key.

10. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I don't disagree that their beliefs are screwed up. But then again I think that about pretty much all religions. I really don't give a crap what people believe in though, so long as they aren't trying to force it on me. If they want to kill their children and wives.....well so be it. I really don't care, just leave me alone.