Dumaguete Info Search

I was born in Malmo Sweden......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by MalmoMan, Jun 9, 2013.

1. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,854 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    The Indians are Okay, It's... Have to be a bit careful what I write. The Muslims north of India. They are the ones who manifested
    my country. Believe me its bad and getting worse. NS, they won't leave they will try and take over. Ive been told direct from some of of the Muslims, Britain will be an Islamic state and will take over Europe and eventuly the world.

2. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

The Muslim Indians are just as bad though. That's what I've been getting in my emails too about them taking over Britain. It won't take long and when that happens, if you can't beat them then you have to join them. Haha

3. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'm so glad I don't get political emails. 90 percent of the time the are littered with false information and downright lies in an attempt to scare the crap out of people.

5. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

I disagree. Depends on what sort of emails and the sender :-). Well.. You always have an option either to read or delete them... Believe what's in the email or ignore it. Depends on the individual really but the emails I've been getting are from people that ate really sick of the government here and I do believe it because I've seen it in the news. They won't broadcast it if they were lies right? Otherwise they can get sued. :-).

6. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    They won't broadcast if it's lies? Lol Ok, keep believing that.

As for the emails, I'm not sure how it works in Aussie world but emails in the US are generally sent out by special interest groups, who have an interest in exaggerating (not lying) the truth.

7. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    And in the US, politicians cannot be sued for slander. They have LEGAL immunity from such crimes.

8. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    I like the brazen humour of some Aussies. At a recent dinner for an opposition politician, one item on the menu was named as a "Julia Gillard Kentucky Fried Quail". It was described as coming with small breasts, huge thighs and a large red box. :eek:

9. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

The emails I've been getting are from the people that are just sick of how the government runs the country. A lot of people here have been asking where the taxpayers money go and a couple months ago we've found out how much the government is paying for these illegal immigrants. How they get better treatment than of the citizens in the country and etc. a lot of people has had enough. Election is coming up and many are looking forward for the liberal to take charge. Don't u worry, if the emails I've been getting are hoax then that's up to me if I should believe it or not, and whatever I do it's my call and I do believe that it won't be too long that the Muslim will soon take charge if no one is gonna stop Gillard from letting these boat people come in.

@broadside- I think I got that eemail about Gillard KFC, unfortunately for her a lot of people can't stand her and I honestly believe that you can't blame them she showed no respect to the taxpayers money. She wasted it to people that don't even deserve it and a lot of pensioners are struggling to live because there isn't much support from the government. The refugees here gets twice more than a pensioner who has been paying taxes all his/her life only to be spent to people that did nothing but sit in their asses all day. Who would wanna work if you get $560 dollars a week plus a house for free, car and mobile? Oh well... That's Julia gillard's for you :-)

10. simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    I am happy to have never got any Mail that was political too, why would anyone have stuff like that send to them, you can not trust any politician, haven't you learned that yet "nice"...