Dumaguete Info Search

“If you want to be critical go ahead, that never accomplices anything.”

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by simple mind, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    my only criticism of the US is when they effect me in AU re multi nationational company’s destroying jobs and small business, which is 70% of the work force in AU, you can shoot yourselves with your military guns it wont bother me at all it's your polices your lives you deal with that.

2. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    @broadside: I forgot to add, you may find some filipinas are educated enough that have made more money than you ever have accomplished in your existence in this world and some are well respected in the society than you ever have.

And btw, you are surrounded by this Filipinas and you need them to put up with your sh*t, wash your clothes, make your meal and clean your house because no American woman would want to do it for you.

thats all Filipina women for you.

3. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    not true this place is over run by Americans, how many Ausies you see each day on the streets, I see maybe 2 or 3 at any one time, and yanks would have to be 100

4. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    so opinions are considered as ranting? Just cause I've wrote about the problems I see in America is considered ranting? But the topic is America isn't it? So why complain?

you know what? I'm done here. We will see in about a couple years time about America.

5. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    @shadow: I hope this wont hurt your misinformed knowledge.

MANILA -- Foreigners living in the Philippines have reached to nearly 200,000, the National Statistics Office (NSO) said.

Based on the 2010 Census of Population and Housing (CPH), the number of foreign citizens in the country was 177,368 as of May 2010, the agency said.

The foreign population comprised 0.2 percent of the 92 million total household population, it said.

"The largest number of foreign citizens in the country came from the United States of America (29,959 persons). The next largest numbers came from China (28,750 persons), Japan (11,583 persons), and India (8,963 persons)," NSO said.

The census office said three in 10 foreign citizens (31.1 percent) were residing in National Capital Region (NCR) at the time of the census. Those residing in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao made up 22.3 percent of the total foreign citizens. Central Luzon had 9.0 percent, Calabarzon had 8.4 percent, and Central Visayas had 6.0 percent of the total foreign citizens. Zamboanga Peninsula had the least proportion at 0.5 percent.

Included in the enumeration are citizens of foreign countries who have resided or are expected to reside in the Philippines for at least a year from their arrival, except members of diplomatic missions and non-Filipino members of international organizations and civilian citizens of foreign countries who have their usual residence in the Philippines, or foreign visitors who had stayed or are expected to stay for at least a year from the date of their arrival. (SDR/Sunnex)

6. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    Mcdo for instance, If i walk in there I am the only Ausie and how many yanks there probably 10 at a quiet time, if i go to whynot I am the only ausie there, any other eatery would have to be 25 to 1

7. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    ge I dont see any Australians listed in there:wink:

8. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
  9. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

So do I. Another "misinformed knowledge" lol

10. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    So where does this article say how many Aussies are here? If there is more than 2150 there is a higher percentage of the Australian populace here than the US populace.

This article is completely irrelevant to my "misinformed knowledge".

Perhaps you haven't a clue how to figure percentages?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.