Dumaguete Info Search

“If you want to be critical go ahead, that never accomplices anything.”

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by simple mind, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atlargex

atlargex DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0

Want fact? Here's it is.....

The biggest and the strongest critics of US are Americans. Since you're a movie/TV fan, do you know of another country where movie executives, news organizations, magazine publishers that actually spent more time & $$ on movies, documentaries, writing articles criticizing their own country than those in US? I am quite confident that most of negative info you've learned about US originated from Americans.

Sure, there's no denial & I'd be the first to agree that US isn't as good as it use to be and lots of things needs to be changed. But it is unbelievable that any Filipino can use the term "down on the ground" to describe US.

If the US is down on the ground, how would you guys describe the Philippines? On the pinnacle of the world? Honestly, you really should spend more time feeling sorry for you own countrymen than for Americans. The differences in amount of poverty and hardship endure by those that considered living in "poverty" between the Americans and the Filipinos just cannot be compared.

2. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    It would behoove you to do that much more often!

:wink:

Larry

3. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    cant accept defeat? Do you understand what CENSUS AND NSO is? They're the ones that records the population of the Philippines. So you are you telling me they're wrong again to justify your misinformed knowledge? You know that, I'm talking to a brick wall, like I said. I'm done here. I have you a fact that's either you believe or not, whatever it is, that's your problem.

But personal opinion? I'd like to see more Aussies in town :-) not being outnumbered by Americans :-).

4. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

My own countrymen couldn't tell the difference because Philippines has always been struggling but it doesn't make sense comparing America to Philippines LOL!

America is one of worlds most powerful country, unbeatable but look at it now. I feel sorry for my countrymen but I feel even more sorry for the American people you know why? We filipinos are very good at handling hardships we can still smile and laugh at it but Americans? hard to say, I wonder how good they are handling stress. Especially the ones that have gotten used to living a good life now they have to declined their standards of living. From eating steaks to eating sardines.

hey! and that's your fact? Comparing America to Philippines? Just give America a couple years and then you'll know that it's not far off Philippines but I feel sorry for Philippines because then it will even more overpopulated . It's already crowded :-(

5. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Yes I rest my case because I already have proved you wrong and you can be sure that ill do it more often :-)

6. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Only in your mind, which obviously does not understand percentages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.