Dumaguete Info Search

“If you want to be critical go ahead, that never accomplices anything.”

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by simple mind, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    Au is the same now especialy since the US had its crash, it unfortunatly flowed on to AU and i guess many other countrys

2. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

A better question might be, why does the rest of the world watch this crap? If the world did not want to see it, the US film industries would not be producing it!

Hollywood is big business, they are producing what the world wants to see, not what anyone has or wants in the USA. Just as the Chinese are producing millions of motorcycles per month, if the world was not buying them, they would not be making them.

Larry

3. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    well you guys are in big trouble seeing you are in debt to the Chinese, also you Americans forget without the alliance of other countries such as Australia England and so on How strong are you?

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    So start a petition to have your government form an antitrust lawsuit against the company.

5. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    they probably own the Australian Gov by now or at least the polys

6. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Ah, so you aren't willing to do anything about it. I see.

7. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    and you on your own can?

8. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Why don't you google who holds the majority of the US debt.

China has about 1.2 trillion of our debt, Japan comes a close second with 1.1 trillion. The largest owner of the debt is the US citizen through the Social Security Trust Fund (45 percent of our debt holdings), foreign governments own 21 percent of our debt (too large a percentage in my opinion). If China owns 1.2 trillion of our 16 trillion debt then they own about 7.5 percent of the debt. China and Japan have about an equal share. 3rd in international debt holders is the Caribbean Banking Centers and fourth goes to oil producing countries.....they are far off from the first 2 though. Regardless, foreign investors are far from majority shareholders.

Don't believe all that hype about China "owning" the US. The American people are still, by a large percentage, the largest stake holders.

9. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    No, that's why I said start a petition. Maybe a petition is different in Aussie World. What I mean is you go out and collect X amount of signatures for a cause and then the government MUST pursue it.

Btw: I googled dental suppliers in Australia. About 100 in the country.

10. onlymichael

onlymichael DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Very funny. I hate the USA,especially the Governments there, both Federal and State. Dysfunctional country really, corrupt, populace is becoming largely uneducated, stupid and violent. Should change their money from "In God We Trust" to "We put money before all else"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.