Dumaguete Info Search

“If you want to be critical go ahead, that never accomplices anything.”

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by simple mind, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    yes and many owned by henry schein under differant names, eg handpiece headquarters, handpiece hotline, regional , and many more I could list the dental surgeries that have been consumed by this company but wont.
    we as a large group /repairers tried to stop them and I am sure Ivoclar the franchise that was distroyed did also being a larg company wouldnt have just layed on there back and said come and get me. schein is just too strong just like oil companys very ruthless.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Yes, a horrible place it is, now we can throw the millions of immigration applications in the trash. Please stay out of our horrible country. Next time there is a natural disaster that kills thousands please look to the middle east and China for aid....they can be your new masters (and judging from a previous post here the middle east is already starting that trend).

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Ok. So back to doing nothing about it.....except saying you don't like the company. Can you provide a specific example of a "hostile takeover" the company has done? I'm not looking for a "perceived" example, I'm looking for facts, information, news articles, something that shows they broke the law or are monopolizing the industry. How about a list of companies they have "bought out".

4. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    whats your nationality Michael?

5. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    handpiece headquarters, handpiece hotline, regional

6. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Handpiece Headquarters is based in the US, they are only a supplier, not a manufacturer. They are a Henry Schein company but was bought out in the US, not AU. Btw, the Australian website claims to be affiliated with Timken, not HS.

Handpiece Hotline is a repair center and does not offer or mention any Henry Schein products on their website.

Regional was too broad of a search. I only found a Regional Dental in Ontario, Canada. Family owned place, no mention of Henry Schein there.

7. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

So in other words the USA protects other countries except their own people? Then what is so good about that?if that's the case... Doesn't that sound ridiculous to you?

8. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

I wasn't being offensive Pato, just trying to prove a point since a lot of members here think they're country is the best which I can understand because most of the members here are in the navy which have fought for their country and been taught to love their country. Fair enough. What's not fair is, people complaining about how good America is and Philippines will never be just as good or will never be any good without realizing that they're in Philippines. They should be grateful that a country like Philippines regardless of being a 3 rd world country accepted foreigners to retire and give them good service and better quality of life because everything is cheap. You can live on a pension a have helpers to do the work for you and rent is cheap.

All I'm saying is, to people that can't help themselves but still hate living there and kept on comparing the country I suggest that they should have thought a hundred times before moving to the Philippines? Because foreigners wouldn't be there wether their Americans or not if their country can offer life Philippines can offer which proves to me that it can't/couldn't because every year more retirees are moving in wether their forced to move there just to survive because pension is not good enough to live on their countries.

9. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    We have plenty of agencies that fall under the department of Homeland Security that are/were designed to protect our borders. I question the ethics of such agencies these days, but they serve a purpose (more than one purpose nowadays).

It is illegal for our military to patrol within the US, minus certain extreme circumstances. Our police force, for the most part, do a very good job of protecting the populace. I would be thrilled if we stopped helping the world though. Spend my tax money at home.

10. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

How can there be immigrants moving in America when theyre in recession? They even stopped hiring overseas employees because a lot of Americans are either jobless or just not happy with their job. There's no more USA hiring for a good couple years now if you haven't notice, skilled workers are in demand in uk, Australia, Canada, Dubai and Saudi Arabia but not much for America.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.