Dumaguete Info Search

Utilities & Mobile Internet: Google Captcha Problems?

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Brian Oinks, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I couldn't imagine going through life without a card (credit, charge or debit card). I guess in the Philippines it really isn't a big thing yet. Hopefully they get on the ball and it becomes much more widely accepted. But I won't hold my breath for that.

One thing I really liked about Singapore, Hungary, UAE and other developed countries was the mobile tap to pay (save your cards to an app on your phone and just tap your phone to the card reader for payment). Get to keep your cards locked up in a safe place and unless someone chops off my finger along with stealing my phone they aren't going to be able to use my phone before I have it remotely wiped.

2. Dr. Shiva

Dr. Shiva DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 165
    Blood Type:
    O-
    @Brian Oinks Try to use the Opera browser as mentioned by other people here. First without the build in VPN function and then with it. Second you can try is to unplug the modem for about 30 min. Should be long enough to get a new IP address. Best time would be over midnight. 15 min before midnight unplug the modem and 15 min after midnight reconnect it. This is many ISP are resetting IP at midnight. But if you are connected they would not change the IP.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,591 / 2,888
    So you had better hide if they come looking for your sister! :smile:

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    There was a joke in his comment...but that's not the one I thought was coming.

5. Chard

Chard DI New Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    Blood Type:
    AB+

6. Chard

Chard DI New Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    SOME ONE ELSE HAS SAID IT. USE A VPN. I FIND THAT MANY SERVICES DO NOT LIKE SEEING A PHILIPPINE IP SO WHEN I HAVE A PROBLEM I SWITH TO A VPN AND MARK IT AS BEING IN THE US. I HAVE EXPERIENCED YOUR PROBLEM FOR THREE YEARS NOW AND IT USUALLY CLEARS UP WHEN I USE A VPN. FOR EXAMPLE YOU CANT CONNECT TO THE US SOCIAL SECURITY ON A PH IP BUT WITH A VPN YOU CAN. OTHER THAN THAT YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT FROM WHAT I READ. GOOD LUCK PS I USE GOOGLE'S TUXLER FREE VPN. SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I AM LOSING MY EYESIGHT.