Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Irish Bar

1. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 334
    We tried the new (well new to me) Irish Bar called Fibber Magees for lunch the other day, nice place and the food we had was good at around average prices for an expat place.
    Its on the second floor of the building and is wide open on two sides so not too hot inside, another thing i liked was proper full sized paper table napkins instead of the little squares of toilet paper that a lot of places have.
    The stairs might be a bit tricky on the way out though if you had one too many shandies.
    They have some promos going on, cheap ribeye steak on a Sunday and on a Wednesday evening free drinks for women, that should draw in the punters who are looking for something new :kisses: :wink:

• Informative Informative x 4
  2. EandN

EandN DI Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 17
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Jim, If you are heading from Bacong as you would be, go past Robinsons Mall and straight across at the junction as if you was heading towards the airport. After a couple of hundred metres or so you have the choice of keeping straight on the highway or turning left and going up towards Hypermart. The Pub is actually on that bend. Just look up above a couple of clothing type outlets and its on the 2nd floor.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1