Dumaguete Info Search

is anybody there

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by charlyB, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    One Health Pass IS FREE.

Any site trying to charge a fee, just ignore it. Site is here and use no other!!!
    https://onehealthpass.com.ph/Registration/Step-1/
    - When filling out you will need Passport, another ID Number, flight info, upload jpeg/pdf or screenshots of either- Negative PCR test. <OR> Vax cert (with booster) and your email. All those are *required* or the form will not proceed.
    -fill out no sooner than 3 days of entry. If traveling with Partner, fill out also another. Check Country your flying out of Philippines to as they most likely have the same requirement. In my case I filled out (online) Singapore arrival form for myself and Wife.
    -Interesting fact. When the Wife and I flew to Singapore, she used her Phiippines passport. They told her she needed Covid insurance (Cebu Mactan). I did not as my passport is Canadian. So we pulled out her Canadian passport and they said, no worries, she does not need insurance!:band::band::band::banghead2::banghead2::battle::deadhorse::boohoo::grouphug: Emoji's symbolize as a whole what it's like to travel now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2022
  2. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    That's why I'm staying put. My mind could not handle all that crap. Enjoy your travels. :deadhorse:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. cabb

cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 241
    It's not an app, it's a website.

https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/
    https://onehealthpass.com.ph/Registration/Step-1/

For Foreign/Filipino (18 years old and above), FULLY vaccinated travelers WITHOUT BOOSTER are REQUIRED to upload their proof of vaccination and RT-PCR test result (taken within 48 hours prior to departure from country of origin/port of embarkation) or Antigen test result (taken within 24 hours prior to departure from country of origin/port of embarkation) from a certified healthcare facility (laboratory, clinic, pharmacy, remotely supervised or other similar establishments). On the other hand, FULLY vaccinated with a booster shot (18 years old and above), FULLY vaccinated minor 12-17 years old FOREIGN/FILIPINO travelers MUST upload their PROOF of vaccination only.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1