Dumaguete Info Search

Siquijor Island Paradise Resort

Discussion in 'Surrounding Areas' started by nipjap, May 20, 2012.

1. nipjap

nipjap DI Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    A nice, peaceful resort located in SanDugan, Larena. Did breakfast there while on vacation. Had the Big American breakfast while the wife enjoyed the Filipino breakfast and the boy had a banana pancake. The U.S. breakfast consisted of 2 eggs(any style), 2 sausages, 3 bacon, 2 toasts, grilled tomato, onion, mushrooms, beans and coffee. May sub coffee for juice or tea. Very nicely done and at P185, affordable. The staff was courteous and is attentive to your request which is a refreshing change from some of the attitudes we encountered at other establishments.

2. highway_61

highway_61 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just had a coffee here while I was driving past and didn't eat there, just took a look round, clocked the menu and out of all the resort menus I looked at on Siquijor it stood out as being the best value, with the mains around the 150-200 mark which is what I think they should be even in the tourist 'beach' places. The Kiwi Dive Resort nearby and other similar places prices are up to and even above 100 pesos a dish more than that on average. 200-250 or even worse 250-300 is too much money to charge as far as I'm concerned, these are only basic meals like a curry on rice and so on - not anything special.