Dumaguete Info Search

It grew feet.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Rye83, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    A kitchen knife grew some and just walked away......and nobody bothered to tell me about this miracle for two weeks. Now I have 2 weeks (or so, they can't recall the date of this miracle) of video footage to go through to witness this miracle myself.

I remember last time a knife grew some feet in my house, it came back and tried to kill someone. For some reason I'm the only one that seems recall this as I'm the only one who finds it an event to be even the least bit concerned about.

They aren't understanding my strong desire to find this knife.

2. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    What gets me with this is this: Person A swears they didn't lose it, Person B swears they didn't lose it and Person C hasn't cooked or cleaned in the kitchen for 4 years so he sure as hell didn't lose it. Only Person C is curious if A and B are full of it or if there is a possible person D.

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Cludo!!

OH! Come on Wyre, Of course it was you, In the Kitchen with the knife :p

JP

4. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I did consider myself a possible suspect at first, since I spend a good portion of my time drunk, but after reviewing the footage I cleared that suspicion. My only visits to the kitchen are for water and coffee for the last month.

My settings weren't to the highest video quality so I can't make out which one of them were the last one seen with the knife in question. There was no 4th person in the house though.

If they had answered "I don't know" instead of "I swear it wasn't me!" I wouldn't have gotten all stirred up about it. I should have known, all solid statements turned into questionable ones when I ask if the cameras will back up their statements. The glance up and to the left after that question is the normal reaction.....even from me.

I quite enjoy calling their bluffs. They never learn though. They still give the answers they think I want to hear. Haven't figured out the truth is the answer I desire yet.

5. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,854 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    The butler did it.:rolleyes:

6. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    The knife just magically reappeared. It must have gotten homesick and came home. It's still a mystery as to where it ran off too. The cameras tell me it was taken outside and forgotten about.....but my cameras only record an alternate universe and cannot be used as evidence. Pick your battles, I'll let this one slide.

Person A said a search was made for it by persons A and B....Seems that was a lie as when person B got home and was told about it they went straight to where the knife was at outside. Sigh......why can't they just tell the freaking truth?

7. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    While you are at it... can you find all my tools that walked away? I know what you are going through.....

8. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    I had a miraculous occurrence happen in my house last month. 1,500 pesos up and disappeared out of a locked door and I have the only key which I think is well hidden. I counted the remaining money in front a the people in the house and everyone was astounded that 1500 pesos could just disappear from a locked drawer.

The miracle? 2 days later 1,000 pesos of it reappeared in the same locked drawer in the same stack of money that I counted out in front of witnesses. I am still waiting for my water to turn to wine. Oh yeah . . the other 500. I can't figure that out, but fortunately my gf's cousin 'gave her a gift' of a new bag which had a pricetag of 470 pesos on it. So we came out even. O-|

9. simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    I would start thinking twice about showing lots of money to anyone here that you have not know for a loooong time...

You could loose more than only a few (for you) Peso...

10. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I quickly learnt that lesson :rolleyes:

Got the money out to pay the Cook at our Reception, asawa put her bag away in our bedroom, and during the course of the day the Cook and Caterers (both parties independent of each other) were in and out of our kitchen to access foods we had in boxes as well as the Fridge and when it came time to pay the Caterer, around 2,000 pesos was missing from what we had left to pay her... We started out with the exact money for both parties, took both aside to explain our dilemma and not a single one blinked :( Why not just take the remaining 4,000 pesos and be done with it? Doesn't make sense to me :confused: