Dumaguete Info Search

Suggestion Jewelry Store in Duma with good quality/pricing?

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by AlwaysRt, Apr 1, 2016.

1. OP
    OP
    AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I am just looking for quality but nice by Duma standards, not something from Diamonds International in the Caribbean which here would say only "rob me". Something nice but can be worn daily here. A Kawasaki Rouser 180, not a Vulcan 1500

• Like Like x 2
  2. cabb

cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 241
    Try EBAY from a reputable dealer. :smile:

3. sntmig

sntmig DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +121 / 17
    Why not go and see the Ladies at Lanao (Dumaguete)and have rings custom made for you??

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    AlwaysRt
    :thumbsup: Lanao Jewelers is on Perdices St Opposite side to Pick & Carry phone shop. Lanao is also a Phone shop so don't be discouraged by the Shop window Display :wink:

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Peter

Peter DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 9
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Hi Jack
    Lets see if you get this, i said in my replie to you that i am very sorry if i broke any rules i did not mean to i was just trying to help a member of DI
    I had never thought of starting a mail order jewellery busniess
    I allways said i would never start a busniess in PI
    And my wife and i have built our retirment home in Tierra Alta and planed to retire in a short while and to be honest i was getting a bit worried about what i would do as i hate to sit still for long i have been going to Dumaguete for the last ten years and love it there but what would i do with all my time , in Aus i work six days a week it is great to stop for three weeks but after that i am getting ready to go again . I think a good bit of research will be needed in to this idea
    Once again i am sorry for any problems i may have caused
    Best regards
    Peter

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Peter
    No Problems caused Peter, I just did not want you to get your Ear bent if the Posts were going to get to the stage of any form of Advertising.
    As I said if you want to do a showcase when you are here for your Profession all well and Good.
    Being here full time will make all the Difference :thumbsup:

Note! For those Wondering why this is on a Post from Peter, he unfortunately had a problem it seems with replying to a PM I sent.
    All's well that ends well.
    Peter, I hope things go well and you get that Welcomed Retirement Soon:wink:

7. OP
    OP
    AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I know of one specifically that I like a lot, I am concerned enough about shipping (once it hits the Phils) that I haven't even looked at their current stock. Seems to be way to many delays and surprise fees when dealing with PI customs and shipping. Am I wrong?

8. robert k

robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 264
    I don't know things will not go exactly as planned. I would consider how many ways things can go wrong if importing something though and keep my expectations low.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. cabb

cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 241
    No idea, never tried. If you got them to FedEx you should have good tracking. What you tell customs....hmmm.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    If buying sight unseen on the Internet is an option for you then try Lazada. They have cheap stuff that looks nice and no surprise fees

• Like Like x 2