Dumaguete Info Search

Suggestion Jewelry Store in Duma with good quality/pricing?

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by AlwaysRt, Apr 1, 2016.

1. blueskies

blueskies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +204 / 35
    Oro china Jewelry (branch first floor Robinson's) has a good reputation since 196o's..their product is absolutely not made in China, i guess the owner are Fil-Chinese. I bought fresh water pearls earnings 2,800 pesos(looks 100K if you don't know pearls) so i bought 4 pcs. for Mom,Daughter & sis n Law. I also had my wedding ring custom made cost 13k for both at ORO galleria SM cebu..until now the ring did not melt(as you know we are having Oven temperature recently) ;*))

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Best Answer
    I was not in the market for an investment, nor was I asked or expected to buy anything. Marketing hype or not I wanted to do a little something nice for her. As I said in an earlier post, I was looking for something nice by Duma standards (actually nice by way up the mountain past Valencia standards) and not American standards.

I thank everyone for their suggestions and in checking them all out I also got a feel for asking prices. I ended up finding an engagement/wedding ring matched set at Oro China which I paid 50% of asking price. Making the the purchase affordable and still nice enough to meet my requirements.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. nwlivewire

nwlivewire DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Army Navy

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +715 / 91
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Dear AlwaysRt:

I am pleased to read you have found your "gift of love" - both the ring and the lady!

I wish the both of you much good health, forever happiness.

May you both acquire a treasure trove of lasting memories.

V/R,
    nwlivewire

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1