Dumaguete Info Search

Siquijor Joe's Chicken Inato, Larena

Discussion in 'Surrounding Areas' started by nipjap, May 16, 2012.

1. nipjap

nipjap DI Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Chain restaurant featuring their signature dish, Bar-B-Que chicken on a stick w/rice. Only 86 pesos(little over 2 U.S. Dollars) a real bargain and taste great. Highly recommended. Also did Joe's Chicken Inato, By the Sea, Dumaguete, same great dish.

2. sfgb35

sfgb35 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its a great deal i agree, cheap as chips, however when I was in Ormoc i was dissapointed to find that they had run out of chicken . . . i mean its a chicken house right . . . Eating Out its more Fun in Philippines !!!

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I agree, Joe's by the sea is great 'cause of the location.
    When talking about Dumaguete, there are many chicken on a stick places which overtook Joe's in quality and value.

4. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Is Joe's by the sea the place with the ants in the gravel under the tables?

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    only Saturday and Sunday, when there is enough food for them dropped down, at weekdays the ants sit with begging on the highway waiting for stuff thrown out from the passing Ceres-liner

6. OP
    OP
    nipjap

nipjap DI Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    I guess the most popular dish will at times be sold out. Well, I go agree with you that Eating Out is more Fun in Philippines. Thats if you don't order American type food and expect the food to taste just like it does back in the states. My taste buds were sorely tested a few times until I wised up and stopped ordering U.S. type foods. Guess I'm a gluten for punishment.

7. OP
    OP
    nipjap

nipjap DI Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Joe's the only chicken on a stick place I have tried. Unfortunately I would have to reserve my comments on other places until I return to Dumaguete in a few more years.

8. OP
    OP
    nipjap

nipjap DI Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    We sat in the inside tables which has concrete flooring. I believe the outside tables is on gravel.