Dumaguete Info Search

Jollibee In Manhattan

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by RichD, Nov 4, 2018.

1. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Fast food restaurants with wide distribution and high volume have data on their side. More than any other type of restaurant, they know how prices affect volume. You can't really argue with the data. Poor country or no, the price to charge is in the numbers.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I don't doubt they have optimized their prices for volume and profit. Jollibee (along with all other employers) in the Philippines are lucky to have such a high un(der)employment rate in the country. The wages they get away with paying are almost criminal. But it's their country, if they aren't willing to fight for/demand better wages I sure as heck won't do it for them. The low quality of wages/life in the Philippines only benefits me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Me and some friends sneaking uninvited into @Wrye83 personal hacienda / resort in the Philippines on a typical Tuesday night.

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I need to have a word with my guards...and stop feeding my cats so much.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    I'm in - location please?

• Funny Funny x 1