Dumaguete Info Search

Food & Grocery Best Posts in Thread: JoyDelicacies Sallggow

1. JoyDelicacies

JoyDelicacies DI Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 43
    Thanks for the kind words Pat. Joy and I are very happy when you enjoy our food. We work hard to make it good.

• Like Like x 3
  2. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    They are worth it also.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. JoyDelicacies

JoyDelicacies DI Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 43
    Hello, we are now making a Pot Roast Pie. It is like the chicken and aussie beef pies but is beef cooked until it falls apart and is in chunks. It has potatoes and carrots in it and it is seasoned like regular pot roast.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Smally

Smally DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +142 / 25
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Yes it was a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. I have removed the rating.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. JoyDelicacies

JoyDelicacies DI Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 43
    thank you for those kind words, I am glad you and your son enjoyed it. You gave me an idea. Cranberry sauce here, as far as I know, is not available. However, I make mini apple pies and could make apple sauce. I don't eat it so it never occurred to me but it might be good to do. It would be expensive so it would need to be a small amount, but I am going to check it out and see if we can include apple sauce with chicken and stuffing/dressing later on.

• Like Like x 3
  6. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    The pies are good!

• Like Like x 3
  7. JoyDelicacies

JoyDelicacies DI Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 43
    Many thanks to all those that have come and eaten pulled pork or pot roast with us. We will continue to have these on the menu.
    We are adding cheeseburgers this week and
    Sunday, the 14th, our special will be
    Chicken and Dumplings
    . Available 12.00 to 6.00.

• Like Like x 2
  8. JoyDelicacies

JoyDelicacies DI Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 43
    We are now making baked turkey breast and dressing frozen pack for one, with gravy. 340p, Optional extras cranberry sauce 35p and yeast dinner rolls 18p.
    We will be on our building site on Legarda at 7:00 AM next Sunday the 29th and for subsequent Sundays, with our booth serving breakfast and sandwiches. Because of the Covid, the Valencia market is not feasible for us at this time so we will use our building property for a booth site on Sundays until the building is finished.

• Like Like x 2
  9. JoyDelicacies

JoyDelicacies DI Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 43
    Many thanks to those that came and ate with us today at Valencia Market.
    We are having a pot roast dinner this Friday, July 31. 5:00 to 7:30 give or take. Tender pot roast beef, yeast rolls, Yorkshire puddings, ciabatta bread, or cornbread. Vegetables, drink and dessert. 290p
    I will have other dishes available if you don't want pot roast. Fish and chips, chicken Parmesan, lasagna, baked ziti, baked chicken breast with bread stuffing or cornbread dressing. Please let me know if you are coming so I can have enough pot roast. Let me know if you need directions.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Philpots

Philpots DI Senior Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +801 / 170
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Hahaha Must have a hell of an appetite! Now we know what is gong in the pot roast hahaha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1