Dumaguete Info Search

Marriage Visa Just did my Cebu trip for Bio-Metrics

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by Princeton, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Princeton

Princeton DI Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 13
    Finally did the deed and went to Cebu BI. Sibulan to Lilloan RORO was as expected,just pay and go.The big surprise was on my return. Proudly got all my stuff in hand to go pay Lilloan To Duma. Get in line and hand my nice color copies of my Vaxcert..my Vax Card(nicely laminated)my photocopies of Vax card,Government ID etc. Was promptly told..Oh Sir,We dont need to see that..you only need to show that when the Coast Guard is here at the desk..and they don't come here very much! Only in the Philippines! lmao :smile:

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Did you need any documents to enter Cebu City?

3. OP
    OP
    Princeton

Princeton DI Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 13
    The city or the Port? No doc's for either(the hotel didn't even ask for Vax card)..but the nice policeman in CarCar nicely informed me that they prefer that I would wear my seatbelt :smile: (No ticket given)

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    That's good. I'll be making a trip to Cebu in the next week or two. Trying to figure out what documents I'll need to get there and back.

5. OP
    OP
    Princeton

Princeton DI Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 13
    Great time to go..most hassle free trip I have had going to JMall...was there at 8 am and only about 10 people,not the zoo it normally is with the tourists around..Had Bio done and was out of there at 820 :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'll be running to sm mall for a Johnny Air shipment and maybe stay a night for anniversary if the timing is right.

In a worst case scenario (all rules are enforced) what docs will I need to currently travel to Cebu City by car? I'm fully vaccinated and have a local vax card. Do I need a vaccine certificate? Negative covid test? Spass?

7. OP
    OP
    Princeton

Princeton DI Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 13
    They have stated recently...No Test required and no SPASS(thats why I went,in case that changes again)... Vax card,Vax Cert certificate and photo copy of vax card and Id to be left at port officials "for possible tracing purposes" to get back to Duma but as I said they didnt want to see anything...i guess the trick is to find out when Coast Guard may show up on the Lilloan side...but if you have those few things you are good to go. Cebu requires nothing going that direction.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  8. SkipJack

SkipJack DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,160 / 79
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    What about S&R? It is like a Costco in the US. They have lots of cheese. hopefully at reasonable prices. They should have vitamins too.

9. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'm having issues with this one. I was able to get it for my gf (even though there was a spelling error in the name and was missing the second dose information on it :meh:), but my vaccination information won't pull up on the website. I've uploaded the vax card and gov ID to the website and emailed support but have yet to hear back from them. I guess I could try calling but...real human interaction, :vomit:. I need at least 4 shots of Tanduay before I'm up for that and I'm really trying to cut back on the drinking.

I know of it but don't see the appeal any longer since everything I buy it's easily found locally these days. I don't buy much junk food or highly processed foods and what I do I have found locally made stuff that works as a decent alternative to the imported stuff (or I have spent so much time out of the US I have forgotten what the good stuff tastes like). Getting my vitamins from a balanced whole food diet. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  10. OP
    OP
    Princeton

Princeton DI Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 13
    Sounds like the VaxCert site is buggered again..my wife keeps getting the answer try again in 10 minutes lol. Apparently you can get the Vax Cert at the health office beside the firehall downtown