Dumaguete Info Search

Marriage Visa Best Posts in Thread: Just did my Cebu trip for Bio-Metrics

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'm having issues with this one. I was able to get it for my gf (even though there was a spelling error in the name and was missing the second dose information on it :meh:), but my vaccination information won't pull up on the website. I've uploaded the vax card and gov ID to the website and emailed support but have yet to hear back from them. I guess I could try calling but...real human interaction, :vomit:. I need at least 4 shots of Tanduay before I'm up for that and I'm really trying to cut back on the drinking.

I know of it but don't see the appeal any longer since everything I buy it's easily found locally these days. I don't buy much junk food or highly processed foods and what I do I have found locally made stuff that works as a decent alternative to the imported stuff (or I have spent so much time out of the US I have forgotten what the good stuff tastes like). Getting my vitamins from a balanced whole food diet. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  2. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,105 / 333
    We did the trip by car, before we went the agency people told us it would take over five hours by bus due to the road widening work going on.
    I took us 4.5 hours by car to go 143km, an average speed of 31.7 km/hr.
    The roadworks had little impact on the time it took, it was the same old story of vehicles travelling painfully slow and hogging the middle of the road, long stretches of the road has quite a lot of bends so not many options to overtake, also trucks parked in awkward places to make deliveries slowed us a bit.
    The good thing was we were in no hurry but some people obviously were and i witnessed some manic overtaking with blind bends and the like coming up.:wideyed::nailbiting:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Princeton

Princeton DI Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 13
    Great time to go..most hassle free trip I have had going to JMall...was there at 8 am and only about 10 people,not the zoo it normally is with the tourists around..Had Bio done and was out of there at 820 :smile:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1