Dumaguete Info Search

Kidnapping business

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by carl, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    I was (once) in a situation that got pretty hairy. As for these terrorists, they should be smoked like a good cigar!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    In all fairness to the millions of good men and women of the Philippines.... I'd agree with this fully!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    Now they are training the military to hand out stuffed teddy bears and tissues.

4. Crystalhead

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Oop's ..... we've been had!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. culumbinus

culumbinus DI Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 20
    my very first reading on the title of this thread made me think that... yes, this is a good business proposal ..

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. robert k

robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 264
    I too was thinking it was a growth industry.:smile:

7. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Only if those in Manila allow it to become one :yawn: but then, when did a home grown Industry here actually Flourish, It would get F......up with hands in the ransom Pot :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I don't remember seeing any of that during my last contract but I could understand the reasoning being it.....it's called coercion. If you want a little sh*thead to rat out his terrorist scum old man so you can go put a bullet between his eyes you have to give the kid something he thinks is more valuable than his old man's life. Luckily for us, kids are stupid and have very screwed up priorities and all it takes to convince them of that is a bit of candy and some toys. And if they don't rat out pops we can always put a tracking device in the toy and figure where he lives anyways. Children are a very logical demographic to exploit.....they have no filter going from their brains to their mouths and they are extremely gullible. (The Afghan version of the show "Kids Say the Darnest Things" is very different from ours.) :wink:

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Me too. I gave the chick a razor and told her to do something about those legs. Never saw her or her hairy situation again.

I bet one of the first things the OP does in Dumaguete is to jump on a motorcycle. And maybe no helmet. This is far more dangerous than any other problem you'll run into in the Philippines.

The threat of having a problem with kidnapping is next to zero. Much more likely is that you willingly allow yourself to be held hostage by a cray Filipina.

Even Dengue would be far more likely to wipe you out. Food / water poisoning. Getting sexually assaulted by an aswang. Anything.

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. osodelnorte

osodelnorte DI Forum Adept Restricted Account Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +254 / 86

you think pacquiao has intelligence enough to help.. hahaha.. thanks.. i need a good laugh.... i think maybe mike tyson.