Dumaguete Info Search

Ladyboys

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by RPlongtymer, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Wildlands1

Wildlands1 DI Member Restricted Account Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +133 / 27
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    My GF says that's why so many of the hot pinays like us foreigners. Coz half the pinoys are either effeminate or gay/tranny.....and why is it that EVERY local TV show has to have at least one gay or ladyboy in it?

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I had noticed an exponential growth of ladyboys on the boulevard. Many/most are prostitutes. What explains the growth? The free market. If there is a demand, there will be a supply.
    They have completely taken over why not. You can't have a seat near the front door any longer without one trying to grab your junk and sexually molest you. They are predators that take advantage of drunk foreigners there. If you even so much as accidentally stumble 5 of them will be all over you. It was nice when you could sit down, have a few drinks and play some billiard....but now you can't even enjoy a might out without worrying about getting sexually molested or having your drink spiked.

I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals or prostitutes but the extreme predatory behavior is what made me start to avoid the place.

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. djfinn6230

djfinn6230 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +953 / 117
    Blood Type:
    B+
    It is a bit of a mystery how such a large percentage of the male half of the population here would choose the homosexual lifestyle, tranny, bakla, gay, whatever. Adding to the mystery is that, given the “high incidence of feminine beauty” in the Islands as first noted by Magellan in his journals as we have been told, why would a guy choose to be gay here? But I am impressed by the tolerance shown to the gay lifestyle whether it be bakla or “tomboy”, which incidentally is a very understandable choice for a woman for the opposite reason :-) But most impressive is that, whatever stripe of sexual deviation, none of them are trying to force a homosexual agenda onto the straight population as they do in the rest of the world. Also, despite the long tradition of tolerance, I believe it is highly unlikely that homosexual marriage would ever be accepted by society here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I know this is not what you meant by your comment but they are quite "forceful" in Why Not. Attempting to snag drunk foreigners is a recipe for disaster. Eventually they are going to catch one that is too drunk to know that they are going home with a biological man.

Death of Jennifer Laude - Wikipedia

By no means did she deserve to die but transsexuals/homosexuals need to understand the dangers of not being forthcoming about their sexuality with their customers/love interests. Deceit and, especially, relying on alcohol to get someone into a sexual encounter with you is considered rape in many countries.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. djfinn6230

Ratings:
    +953 / 117
    Blood Type:
    B+
    Yes, as you know my comment about a homosexual agenda refers to the political movement in which the public is gradually conditioned to accept homosexuality as being completely normal. If you heat the water slowly the frogs never know they are being cooked. So true in many other ways as well in the liberal Western world. In most Western societies that agenda is working as planned where kids in elementary school are preconditioned to accept as normal that Johnny has two daddies etc... The Philippines is very interesting in that it is way too conservative to be psychologically conditioned in this way, yet it is so liberal or libertarian as to tolerate and even embrace the condition to the point where they have public beauty contests, and, they were this way even before it was PC in the Western world. The things you mention about aggressive tranny’s/homos (I will use the degrading term in this case) at Why Not is something I never noticed years ago but perhaps they didn’t like the way I looked; seriously, they will damage their “brand” and the tolerance will disappear if they keep that up.

6. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Well, it is "normal" for a small percentage of humans (and some other mammals) to be homosexual. Of course it is likely much more nuanced than just "being born gay" or "becoming gay due to the environment".

I don't believe there is anything wrong with teaching children that some people live different lifestyles. Children should not be kept ignorant about the world they live in. I also don't believe the percentage of humans that are homosexual in some form has changed much throughout the course of human existence (you see examples of homosexuality in all of recorded history, and I suspect it was there long before we ever figured out how to write). However, there has been a change for those that are willing to openly identify as homosexual. As society makes it less of a taboo more will be willing to openly admit to the preferred sexuality. This is a positive thing IMO as it relieves a lot of mental anguish (and the dangers that can bring on) that having to hide such a large part of ones identity tends to do. Keeping it taboo and/or prohibited just creates needless suffering IMO.

There are, of course, some people that take the "SJW" nonsense to an extreme (all the different pronouns comes to mind) but these people are not in the majority....which is why they are considered an "extreme" view. Sometimes a minority can seem like a majority when they scream the loudest. Canada and the UK have recently been listening to this minority of extremists voices and have passed laws that force people to speak in a certain way or face jail time.

Examples: Canada has possibly made it illegal to not call someone by their preferred pronoun. It is yet to be seen how the courts will interpret the law. The UK recently sent a man to jail for making an offensive joke about Jews - he taught his dog (a Pug) to get excited about the phrase "gas the Jews" and to give a Nazi salute when he said "Sieg Hiel" (after specifically saying at the start of the video that he was turning his dog into the least cute thing he could think of - a Nazi - to p*ss off his gf as a joke). This guy basically sums up my feelings on that verdict. :hilarious:

That is completely unacceptable and dangerous IMO. The government shouldn't be telling us how we must speak or what jokes we can tell (there are some exceptions: yelling fire in a crowded theater, calling in bomb threats, etc). I don't think that the US is close to following suit with these laws though; our courts have a long track record of protecting free speech, though there are several cases where this is not true. Example: free speech zones (which is absolutely ridiculous IMO).

Please don't. There is no need to use derogatory terms for any group of people. If 1-3% of humans are homosexual then we statistically have around 50-150 members on this forum that fall into that category. We can debate the topic without the ad hominem stuff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. djfinn6230

Ratings:
    +953 / 117
    Blood Type:
    B+
    Thank you. No intent to debate this political Issue.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    Read back on my earliest comment. There is a massive difference between being gay/lesbian and being transvestite. Gay/Lesbian is pretty well understood scientifically as something where someone can simply be born naturally attracted to those of the same sex. Trans however has also been heavily researched and while not the research is shunned in the west because it *hurts feelings* that research has always come to that being a transvestitite is indeed a mental disorder generally caused by a persons childhood in various ways.

As such its extremely unfitting to put LGB people with T's and most LGB people agree with such. Its the liberal political agenda that lumped them all together to make as big as a block as they could to play political games.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    That would be interesting to read up on. Any sources?

Edit: I just did a search for it. Good lord! That's a very emotional issue for a lot of people. Hard to find any actual science on it.

Here is an abstract from a study I found about "Gender Dysphoria":
    Question: Is a "trans woman" a female that identifies as a male or a male that identifies as a woman? :bucktooth: I need to know if biological pronouns or self identifying pronouns are being used to make sense of this.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  10. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    Its all about feelings so a *trans woman* is a born male that identifies as a woman and vice versa for a *trans male*.

Most of the research is from very early 80's and before and a little early 90's. After then it started becoming taboo and like you said an emotional liberal subject which means they have worked hard to bury any research, stop new research, and try and discredit any who disagree which resulted in much of the research being hard to find. As a result as well google and yahoo as liberal far left business's have worked hard to bury actual older research with all modern idea's about people's *feelings*. As such gets hard to get much.

One read is:
    From Mental Disorder to Iatrogenic Hypogonadism - Dilemmas in Conceptualizing Gender Identity Variants as Psychiatric Conditions
    which if you read kind of gives a history as well as how it went from being understood and widely agreed as a mental disorder to now many claiming its just natural where nature screwed up. It also talks about how newer professionals today are causing heavy disagreements between what it really is wanting to not see it as a mental disease or disorder to be treated but accepted.