Dumaguete Info Search

Law on car seats for under 13s

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Notmyrealname, Feb 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Didi&Aira

Didi&Aira DI Junior Member Blood Donor Army Active Duty

Ratings:
    +23 / 2
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Woaw!
    So it's ok for those parents to put their kids in danger because they're poor?
    If you don't have the money for a baby chair don't bring your kids with you in the car. Leave them with the family.
    We have some relatives with cars. They have the money to buy those chairs but still they keep them on their lap! Putting kids on their lap and let them hold the steering wheel.
    I feel sorry for those baby's/kids. They don't know better! But the parents should.
    Ask them if they want to exchange their cellphones for the security of their kids.
    Wanna bet not even 20% will do it. Who can survive there without...PICTUUUURRRRE!!!!
    Blame whoever you want. This is not the state, education,...
    It's common sense!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    :hmmm::cookie:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,096 / 332
    When i first came here over 10 years ago i first thought that the way people used the roads was dangerous because they were uneducated of the dangers but over the years i now think it is because most but not all of the road users are ignorant selfish c*nts.
    Why do i need lights on, i can see where I'm going..
    Why do i need to use direction indicators, i know where I'm going..
    Why is that stupid foreigner horning me for driving at 5 klm/hr in the middle of the road, I'm not in a hurry...
    The list is endless...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Senjenbing

Senjenbing DI Forum Adept Veteran Marines Navy

Milliways - at the end of time and matter
    Ratings:
    +416 / 198
    Certified Wireless Network Trainers?

Senjenbing
    This message by Senjenbing has been hidden. This message may be off-topic or have violated forum rules. (Show message)
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'm not sure about that. I've seen some of these drivers short circuit and buffer when forced to process too much data (holding a hand out while checking for traffic and their opening to turn, hitting the brakes, turning and then accelerating in quick succession is just too much for their single core processor to handle and on more than one occasion I've seen them nearly forget to put their leg down when they came to a stop). Many seem to be operating on out of date hardware and software. It isn't arrogance, 5kph is just their maximum operating speed.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,855 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Almost collided with a motor-cyclist yesterday. Silly bugger was waiting on the left side sidewalk at Robinson opposite the exit near Go hotel. Good job I was alert the idiot drove off in front of me to do a u-turn as I was about 4-5 foot in front off him,I managed to stop (just) must have been an inch from hitting him.
    Not sure if he understood what I yelled at him but it began with F. And told him to look before moving off

• Like Like x 3
  7. Senjenbing

Senjenbing DI Forum Adept Veteran Marines Navy

Milliways - at the end of time and matter
    Ratings:
    +416 / 198

were uneducated of the dangers but over the years i now think it is because most but not all of the road users are ignorant selfish c*nts.
    Certified Wireless Network Trainers?

• [​IMG] Off-Topic x 1
    • List

One wonders how one can be "Off topic" in an Off Topic Forum?? Or is that a double negative making a positive?

Senjenbing
    This message by Senjenbing has been hidden. This message may be off-topic or have violated forum rules. (Show message)
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.