Dumaguete Info Search

Laws You Should Know About

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Rye83, May 21, 2015.

1. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Sadly I have witnessed several friends who were nailed to the cross even after damning evidence was supplied proving their (Aussie) spouses were lying... Been there also and even when my ex admitted her part in front of a court appointed counselor that she did not want my kids and planned on giving them to her mother or sister, whicg ever one wanted them as she did not want them, she was still advised to fight me in court and was told she WOULD WIN! In the end she did not want to appear in Court a year later for me to fight her again, so gave me custody of my children and stayed out of their lives until they were adults when they went to find her... (And that turned out very bad for them) :frown:
    So wrong on so many levels, yet so many times that is how it is when it comes down to it, Men will always be seen to be the aggressors and be treated as such. :o o: (Unfortunately the many a**hats who ARE; make it hard for those who are genuinely not)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Best thing you can do is to count your losses, learn from it and let it go. Nothing can be gained from remaining bitter about the past.

And no, you wouldn't be able to get her for adultery or bigamy when there are divorce papers on file. Once she presented those in a court it would be unlikely a judge would convict her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Jeff08xx

Jeff08xx DI Junior Member

Truck driver, miner and home renovation
    Ratings:
    +11 / 7
    But the law and an attorney there both say if a Filipino files a divorce in a foreign country, it is not recognized in the PH. Only if the foreign spouse files it. And I'm not letting it go because the crazy b*tch assaulted me twice in 3 days when I wasn't looking, once in my sleep...and I'm half deaf in one ear from it ringing loud like a jet engine idling from being hit in the head almost 18 months ago!

4. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Very well. You are playing with fire though, diba?

• Agree Agree x 1