Dumaguete Info Search

Vehicles & Servicing Best Posts in Thread: LED lighting

1. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Busy as we are we were able to find all the LED lighting locally in Tanjay (short the relays...but pretty sure we can find them with a bit of work). Also found a LED light bar at the same place and everything was quite reasonable cost wise.

Actually feel a bit foolish looking back as there were a few different shops that had basically what I was looking.

Anyway...the LED lighting was a smaller part of the Baja Trike project...the stereo I'm installing will really rock; I've torn out the seats (want to change the color of them anyway) and have figured out the best way to run things. I'm used to cars and trucks so this is working out to be a ton of fun to make happen.

I'll update with pics in the hobbies/special interests as this is one of the projects I'm having fun with right now.

Will be in Dumaguete and Valencia tomorrow for some materials and a good look at some shrubs (I know what I want now, just have to find them).

Thanks for the folks that replied to the thread!

Shawn

• Like Like x 3
  2. Plainspoken

Plainspoken DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +325 / 280
    I still have a lot of LED lights of different descriptions. They are all waterproof.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Apparently LED light strips are not allowed in Cebu...at least that is what we were told everywhere we checked today. Did find 1 place that had a light bar, but I got tired of waiting for them to find the box with the mounting hardware.

Looks like we will have to start our search for the LED lighting around Dumaguete after we get home tomorrow.

Shawn

• Like Like x 2