Dumaguete Info Search

Food & Grocery Lee Plaza

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by cebubrit, Sep 24, 2016.

1. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    The guards at the front door seem to at least feel they are being watched and have to do things to justify being there. You will find a more relaxed atmosphere if you go around the corner to the side entrance where you are more likely to be ignored than talked to about anything.

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    I believe the main Entrance is on Camera where the Side Entrance is not

3. DELETED-shotshapers

DELETED-shotshapers Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is what i do 3 to 4 times a week when im in dgte

first and foremost i know most of the prices for things i need for my young family so i know what im buying and where im buying before hand

i have my back pack and in my back pack i have two canvas bags for life, i go to the side entrance of lee plaza
    and i just say change money and walk right in

or i just walk right in and dont pass them any apology

do my shopping and i pack my bags my self (not the bagger and im pretty forceful) ako ra ako ra
    and i walk out cross the street to robinsons and just check all my shopping in their, then continue my shopping in robinsons, and then too use the bags for life there too

but out of the two robinsons are much more accomodating and accepting in this regard, whilst robinsons have much better quality for like for like items i need with lee plaza i will get them in lee plaza as they are a few pesos cheaper for nappies and shampoos and the likes
    but most fresh fruit and all juices i buy in robinsons as believe it or not they are 5-7 pesos cheaper on most fruit juices

but i use bags for life every time i shop in lee plaza and i just barge past the guards, if you stop and talk to them you are fuxxxked, no point in trying to rationalise with muppets

just say change money change money

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +996 / 82
    I posted the above on 26 Sept. Today, 7 Oct, we went into Lee Super Plaza with our four straw bags, checked them at the package counter next to the entrance, filled a cart with food, got in the checkout line. My partner went out and around, got the bags and when i got to the head of the line, helped the kid pack the straw bags, even helping him spread out heavy bottles instead of shoving them all into one bag. NO PROBLEM, nobody telling us we had to use plastic. Even went thru the back door to the garage. We have now used the straw bags at all the majors in town.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    cebubrit

cebubrit DI Junior Member

Retired
    Ratings:
    +23 / 2
    And maybe here is why:

Good day!

We would like to extend to you our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced in our store. Words are not enough to express how sorry we are for the frustration and inconvenience that we caused. It took some time for us to investigate about what happened and talk to the concerned persons about the incident, thus, we thank you for your patience. Rest assured that we took all corrective steps necessary.

We are deeply sorry for the misunderstanding, we realize that our front lines misunderstood some of the company's procedures. We do allow the use of reusable bags or eco bags, kindly inform our Customer Relations Officer before you start shopping so they could assist you.

Nevertheless, we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Our company is consistently working to deliver professional service and improve service levels, thus, your feedback is greatly valued. We will continue to be committed in providing you and all of our customers, with the highest standards of service in the industry because you truly deserve better from us. Nothing is more important than regaining your trust and us here hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again and provide you the positive shopping experience you have come to expect from us.

Sincerely yours,

Catherine C. Navarro

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    hahaha "Words are not enough..." - but that is all we are offering. Too funny.

7. mokum

mokum DI Senior Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +574 / 136
    It seems they lost some of their arrogance since Robinson opened and the now near opening of City Mall.
    We will see how it go's with Globe & Pldt when? they get Chinese competition.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    The problem is more of a management problem than an employee problem, in that the management takes no time to train, inform or direct their employees on much other than loss control. Employees are not paid enough to exercise their brains and think. So improving the situation is difficult. This lack of management is typical. However never walk in the "Exit" door as the guards with the shiny shoes are thoroughly trained and understand what to do in those type of terror incidences. Bang.... :o o: lol

• Agree Agree x 1