Dumaguete Info Search

Electronics & Appliances LF: Replacement parts for phones and tablets.

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by skarfeys, Jul 19, 2016.

1. skarfeys

skarfeys DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I'm looking to repair some old tablets and I don't really trust bringing it to the shop when I can do it myself.
    The problem is I'm having a hard time finding just the replacement parts i need. Every shop I go to just gives me their rate for repair and wont sell me the part I need.
    They won't even give a supplier for the parts.
    Any help from you guys would be welcome.

PS. I found the parts I was looking for in LAZADA but I'm not too sure about their delivery service since some friends have reported receiving broken items, and given these are sensitive parts I'm not sure they're going to survive the trip.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by Rye83, Jul 19, 2016 (4 points)
  3. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    Many of the shops like that I think are using other used parts to fix things which is why they won't sell it themselves. When my old LG phone's lcd broke I took it around to easily a dozen+ places trying to get it fixed and everytime it came down to not having that lcd in stock of their *extras*. What it seemed to come down to is anything beyond a battery for phones and tablets relied on spare parts from something else broken with hopefully a different part broken.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,789
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Best Answer
    I ordered a part for my old Nexus 5 from a website called ETrade Supply. Delivery took about 2-3 weeks. I've only used them once but I was satisfied with my experience.