Dumaguete Info Search

Life Beyond The Sea

Average User Rating:
4.66667/5,
  1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Wrye83 submitted a new Showcase Item:

Life Beyond The Sea

LifeBeyondTheSea - Philippines - YouTube

Ever thought of going away to live on a tropical island? I did, so I left everything and moved to the Philippines!

I moved here in July of 2012 out of a deep desire to live my life the way I want, something fresh and new. While it was the influence of a beautiful Filipina that got me started on this journey, I'm here because of more than just a desire for romance. I'm finally in a place where I can: Live an adventure every day of my life, devote my time to writing both fiction and nonfiction and share my adventure with you!

"Philippine videos from an American Ex-pat." I'm an American in the Philippines. I like to share my life and experiences via this YouTube channel and my blog, Life Beyond The Sea.com - Philippines - One man's journey into paradise. Here you'll find short documentary videos of the Central Visayas area; personal musings, my video diary, a bit of advice regarding dating for foreigners and Filipinas who wish to meet foreigners; and much, much more.

Read more about this showcase item here...

• Like Like x 1