Dumaguete Info Search

Litterbug pulls gun on security guard

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by shadow, Jun 12, 2013.

1. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    a few peso,s will go a long way i think
    cheers

2. OP
    OP
    shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Rumor has it he leased the restaurant out to a German, so maybe he doesn't have a lot of staff at his disposal any more?

Larry

3. Gass

Gass DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    rents of the apartments up and BMW Z3 to the pawnshop (or the guard) will get him on the way to solve the issue...

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Of course. I've had a Chinese MP3 and a Lama 9mm pistol "offered" to me. You can get it but doesn't make it legal. But for a foreigner to carry a concealed weapon here is absolutely illegal.

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    What pawnshop? I'll take the BMW (and the nice motorcycle he had/has) if at a good price.

6. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

There is a way a foreigner can carry a gun IF his wife (Filipino and has the license to own and carry a gun). This is what I've been told by my cops friends because I own a couple guns and we thought we should ask the questions that what if my husband shoots anybody for self defence and the gun is registered under my name and they said its okay as long as the license holder is with him and its proven as self defence.

ON TOPIC: I hope he won't get stitched up for this though because a lot of lawyers will buy cases like this ifs related to a foreigner and when they see that the foreigner has
    money. Pro bono lawyers.

7. Gass

Gass DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

something like that might be enough for an underpaid guard NOT to press charges...

8. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    If it's licensed under the wife's name why would it be legal for the husband to use? It is NOT legal for a foreigner to carry a firearm here.....under NO circumstance is it LEGAL for a foreigner to use a firearm. Accepted by the police, maybe, but certainly not legal. Show me a law stating otherwise and not rumors from a cousin's cousin's cousin and I will apply tomorrow.

9. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Surprised he has made it this long here. He will eventually get what is coming his way if he keeps it up.

10. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    HA HA L.N.W.A . long nose with attitude