Dumaguete Info Search

Litterbug pulls gun on security guard

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by shadow, Jun 12, 2013.

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Yep sometimes it's sibulan with a few of the swat guys or down at the airport,but the ammo is a bit pricey here! Mostly there is a local range nearby us.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have heard hearsay on why you can pack as well. If I had THOSE reasons I would be packing.....to get out of the country.

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I agree with you to a point. Many times it is cheaper to pay for a funeral than hospital bills here. For that reason alone I say, shoot to kill.

4. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I Didn't know that it was pricey. Everytime I go there is free probably because I'm with the cops and they're regular customers there and they not have to pay I think as long as they show their IDs. As with the ammo, same thing... Fired the m16 a couple times bullets are free but with my guns I buy the bullets in Cebu way cheaper or if you have a cop friend, much cheaper! Nearly half price because they know where to get it cheap. :-)

5. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Believe me I would also not be here! First flight out.

6. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

I won't be paying for his hospital bills because if I shot him, that means he/she entered my property without my permission and if I feel like they will cause harm to me and my family, I believe that if I have to shoot him I will do it without hesitation.

7. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    My helper was assaulted (stabbed) in my place months ago. The police told me that was reason to allow me to pack a gun.....but again, cops are idiots here, so don't believe it.

8. DavyL200

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Yep you're right,never believe the local cops,I don't! You have to go way higher than that!

9. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    You are also not white. So while YOU might not pay the bill, I likely would, at least at first. I would likely be sued by the family for injuring him and reducing his income potential (stealing potential). He would likely also have a chronic pain that needed life long medical attention that I would be responsible for...irregardless that he was breaking into my place. Like I said, better to kill an intruder and pay his 10k peso funeral.

10. DavyL200

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    We seem to got a bit off topic now, I'm sure egon will appreciate that! :smile: