Dumaguete Info Search

Litterbug pulls gun on security guard

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by shadow, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Yep, unless I have a document signed by the President I will not carry a firearm......even then I would be skeptical.

2. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

They can sue my as$ but I don't give a rats as$.. The question is, would the court be in favor of it? Because he wouldn't get shot if he didnt enter the property without permission HE SHOULDNT BE THERE.

3. Firefly44

Firefly44 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +71 / 4
    Nice. Just meant its funny to me that Dumping garbage where it is not wanted is highlighted as done by a foreigner, in the land of dumping garbage everywhere.. In my country the Uk it is Usually just the low-lifes that dump that rubbish anywhere GRRR.

4. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Sorry I took you the wrong way, same in Philippines only the low life dumps rubbish anywhere (because I wasn't taught by my parents to dump rubbish if its not in the rubbish bin. Even have a bolted rubbish bin infront of our house so the rubbish stays there and not not be blown by the wind if you put it just right on the road in bags with the dogs getting into them while waiting for the rubbish collector to collect it.. I thought you meant his too good to be dumping rubbish lol. There must be something in that rubbish bag that's why his dumping it personally? Lol

5. tunji oluwajuyemi

tunji oluwajuyemi DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    View attachment 9404 A trusty guard dog would be safer and more expendable than the guard, and dogs are not likely to be shot in this kind of situation..Dogs are brave,even smal dogs have big um,well they are all brave...Even the gunman could benefit from a dog takeing out the trash,the guard would be less concerned about the dog dragging the trash into the area....Any way -too much trash is a problem and getting shot for it is a problem too...A good dog would mitigate a lot of confrontations going wrong.....P.S.. i couldnt get the whole dog in the frame so i figured better not to show his head since i took&posted his picture without his consent.

Attached Files:

6. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    That's a good Australian name (not)

7. OP
    OP
    shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Why would you expect an Austrian to have an Australian name? Did Austria send it's criminals to Australia too?

:wink:

Larry

8. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    @ shadow: have you ever watched boarder security Australia? I've seen a couple episodes where a lot of Americans are trying to come in the country and they are convicts and they refused to tell the truth when interviewed of their reasons in coming to Australia. :-)

My husband's brother in law is an American working in special forces. It took him 5 years to finally be able to enter Australia due to all his convictions and it was very costly my husband's parents had to pay it all. They couldn't survive in America because he had a daughter and he has to pay child support plus 2 kids with my husband's sister.

9. OP
    OP
    shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Special forces? Numerous convictions? Can't afford to live in US so trying to move to Australia?

Something smells!

10. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well that's what I know, definately worked in special forces unit he once showed us his id and the badge. Yes numerous convictions ( he shot a guy (American african) in the leg this guy has been known for dealing drugs( but him and his mates wants the weed for free) he was taken to court and his special forces mates wore their uniforms and badges and was with him and the court grant in his favor so he got away with it but because of what he did, for some reason the Australian immigration gave him a hard time with his visa. This is about 15 years ago and yes they lived in the camp there and my husbands parents had to keep sending money monthly for them to survive.

First month he arrived in Australia, his wife was driving got pulled by the cops he got so angry and just bashed the cop! He was abit
    Paranoid too, he had his house installed with security cameras at every corner and been told many times Australia is not like America but he gives his kids and even thr wife a hiding everytim they leave the door unlocked! I honestly don't know what the special forces do to them but to what I've seen, his eyes are weird. You know when you can compare an innocent eyes to the ones that are not? Hard to explain.